[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to lose weight >doing fine for a few weeks >remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1427421767885.jpg (142 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1427421767885.jpg
142 KB, 500x375
>Go to lose weight
>doing fine for a few weeks
>remember that there are plenty of fat/ugly guys with girls (some who legitimately love the guy)
>remember that whatever the fuck is wrong with you on the inside isn't actually going to change, you will still repulse women
>even if you are able to get some casual sex you are still going to live and then die alone

Ill just be a crybaby and stay right where I'm at. I'm too much of a bitch to put effort into something I see no way in which I will succeed at anything.
>>
>>29924344
I'm sure you're not repulsive at all. Believe it or not working out and losing weight will make you feel better about yourself and make you confident enough to really show your personality and that will attract the right kind of girls
>>
>>29924460
It definitely will, but I really don't have a problem with myself. I just think people don't like me, but I like me. I'm always outgoing and showing who I am to people, I have plenty of aquaintances and people like being around me. It's just not enough I guess. And idk if im ever gonna meet a woman I actually like beyond physically, havent yet.
>>
>>29924505
Still think working out will benefit you but if you like yourself exactly the way you are then don't change man. If your personality is likable enough that people actually like being around you it's only a matter of time until you meet a qt that likes you enough to want to be in a relationship
>>
>>29924460

I'm in the best shape of my life, look awesome with my shirt off and I still want to blow my brains out. Women also find me repulsive. But hey at least I have muscles!
>>
>>29924752
>But hey at least I have muscles!

Do they feel good, bro?

I mean, I'm in pretty much the same situation re: getting fit. It doesn't do jack for my social status, but man, feeling like I can punch holes in things feels great in and of itself.
>>
>>29924752
What do you think women find repulsive about you?
>>
>>29924752
If i do get fit I would school anyone and everyone at basketball and even though im like 325 pounds I can actually run a 4.8 forty yard dash. I just want to lose weight to see if I can be a freak athlete but idk...
>>
>>29924856
I think you should go for it!
>>
>>29924344
fatties don't deserve love.
>>
>>29924344
Those fat guys with girls still wont live long if they remain fat, so be healthy so you live longer and will feel better physically
>>
I like the fact that OP, and many people like OP, always have an excuse not to put in any effort into getting women. It makes life a lot easier for the people who do put in an effort.
>>
>>29924344

Congratulations on finally overcoming the bodyshaming Jew.
>>
>>29924958
As long as you're not like supermorbidly obese, being overweight won't hurt your health that much
>>
>>29925956
>As long as you're not like supermorbidly obese, being overweight won't hurt your health that much
Pure meme nonsense. Ask any Doctor.
>>
>>29926013
family history is the biggest predictor for heart disease/diabetes/other things that kill you. not what you eat. not how much you weigh. etc.
>>
>>29924344
You're pretty much right on all counts. Got in shape a few years ago. Maintained for a couple years; nothing changed. Gained some weight back. Currently losing it again, but this time only for myself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.