[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cis >robot pick 1 (one)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: :c.jpg (578 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
:c.jpg
578 KB, 1000x1000
>cis
>robot

pick 1 (one)
>>
>>29924011
Nope

Trannies can't be robots, this is objective fact
>>
We may be failures but we're not (all) mentally ill. Fuck you.
>>
Oops! Looks like you took a wrong turn. The board you're looking for is >>>/lgbt/. Haha, no problem! We all make mistakes.
>>
>>29924011
Why are you drinking coffee in the shower
>>
JUST ACCEPT WHAT YOU HAVE FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN
I'm sorry, but unless you started at 8~11 years old you will probably never be passable, and this is a fact
>>
File: 1465884065393.jpg (44 KB, 286x286) Image search: [Google]
1465884065393.jpg
44 KB, 286x286
>>29924011
All trannies are retarded cucks trying to fit in to an oppressive gender binary system. Screw them passionately desu SENPAI baka
>>
>>29925174
he is obviously drinking water you dumb shit
>>
>>29925114
You have lots of guys who'd love to fuck you but you reject them because they're """""fetishists""""" or some dumb reason. Hell you could just post here and get a bf.
>>
>>29925718
this guy has the right idea

i am a tgirl fembot robot and i reject guys on a daily basis for just that reason, its basically the only thing i find enjoyable nowadays.
>>
cuteboys > trannies
>>
I choose cis. Anybody who actually likes being a robot is a beta cuck who is too much of a bitch to try and improve their life.
>>
I still can't believe they let tranny freaks outside of cages.

I won't be spoken to by a twisted apparition as if it has as much right to the claim of "memebr of the human race" as i do.

Go smoke some meth and get a disease that kills you you horrible thing.
>>
>>29925695
brown liquid in cup, retarded image
>>
>>29926388
>i am a tgirl fembot
>i reject guys on a daily basis
I don't think you're understanding this whole "bot" thing.
If you even have the opportunity to reject a romantic or sexual partner, you do not belong here.
>>
I grieve for the /r9k/ that has been buried beneath an ocean of endless lgbt shit.
>>
>>29924011
another thread pushing robots into mutilating their bodies go back to lgbt friendo
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.