[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the third time in my life, a girl just hit on me. Specifically,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: beet.png (79 KB, 205x234) Image search: [Google]
beet.png
79 KB, 205x234
For the third time in my life, a girl just hit on me. Specifically, she told me that she'd be interested in me romantically if she didn't already have a boyfriend.

I think this is my biggest accomplishment of the year. The only other thing I did was give up masturbation for two months.

Is it normal to consider this sort of thing an accomplishment?
>>
My accomplishment of the year is masturbating 5 times in one day.
>>
>>29923888
>interested in me romantically if she didn't already have a boyfriend
does not count. That's like I'd be a millionaire if I had a million dollars but will never have a million dollars

If she wanted you she'd ditch the bf
>>
She is unhappy with her current relationship and is trying to find a way out where she won't be completely alone in the transition to a new boyfriend.

She doesn't view you as a potential partner. She sees you as a parachute for her ejection seat.
>>
>>29923888

Are you sure she wasn't just teasing you? Girls do that to me all the time.
>>
You should tell her boyfriend what she told you. He should know she's a conniving slut.
>>
>>29923888
She just wanted to keep you in orbit senpai, go after single girls instead.
>>
>>29923989
The part that excites me is the potential. If not with her, then with someone else. I might not be a kissless virgin forever.

>>29924016
She was sleep deprived and could barely spell. I'd think she was drunk if I didn't know she didn't drink.

>>29924085
Let's assume for the moment that I don't find that absolutely morally repugnant. What would that accomplish? He's mad at her, she's mad at me, and I'm mad at myself. None of us talk to each other again and no one wins anything.
>>
>>29924156
If you really want to pursue this, take her out on a date and flirt with her, if you don't give a fuck you could probably seduce her into cheating on her bf.
>>
>>29924156
>morally repugnant
beta garbage.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.