[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got fired for the first time in my life today, lads, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34 KB, 1920x1080
Just got fired for the first time in my life today, lads, and I'm determined to make the best of it.

I'm a student but was planning to take a break from university until January. I don't have any outstanding bills, aside from a small motorcycle payment that I make monthly. My savings aren't huge, but they're big enough. I'm planning to sell my laptop and Xbox and TV, hitchhike to visit a friend in West Virginia, and then go live in a third-world shit-hole like India or Colombia for half a year or more.

I'm very well-traveled and have done shit like this before, albeit not so spontaneously. I lived in New Delhi for a year and a half and hitchhiked from London to Istanbul and around Iceland.

I should be pissed about getting fired, but I thought about it - I don't have to pay any of my bills (I can cancel car insurance, won't need a phone bill, etc) except that single payment and like $20/month on a tiny credit card bill. I can do whatever the fuck I want, for the first time in a long time.

So adios, Robotos. I'll leave to see my friend tomorrow or the day after, gonna sell my laptop, and enjoy my fucking life for a while. Fuck wageslavery, I'm gonna be my own nigga until I can take classes again.
>>
>>29923114
You're going to college, you're life is already hugely better than mine. So you had to work shitty jobs for a couple of years of your life, big fucking deal, I'm 35 and driving a forklift.
>>
>>29923114
What laptop?
>>
>>29923161

I'm not complaining, m8, I'm in an amazing fucking mood. This is a great opportunity for me to go make the best of my life instead of moping over this shit job (it actually wasn't shit, I got paid to go on 4chan and watch YouTube pretty much).

>>29923192

Asus G75
>>
Nice blog norman.
>>
>>29923114

You deserve to be free
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.