[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you robots lost weight? Doesn't have to be a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1434507631641.png (663 KB, 1200x746) Image search: [Google]
1434507631641.png
663 KB, 1200x746
Have any of you robots lost weight? Doesn't have to be a shitload just maybe from chubby to optimal.

I've been chubby all my life and only recently thought about losing it.
>>
I lost like 15 pounds in a month. It's really easy once you realize being hungry isn't a bad thing.
>>
>>29923100
Yes although it's a long and arduous process for someone who's always been fat like me. The lifestyle change from eating junk food excessively to eating balanced portions of healthy, nutritious food took me a long time to get down.

Now most of the cravings are gone but I'll always feel like a fat ass because that's who I was growing up and I was treated very differently because of it.

I can say for a fact that being overweight through my childhood and teen years has screwed me up a bit.
>>
I gain and lose weight regularly, it fluctuates. All you've got to do is control how much you eat, exercising on top of it would probably speed it up considerably but I don't think it entirely necessary. Eat less. If you're going to bed a little bit hungry take it as a sign that you're doing it right.
>>
>>29923100
I went from being 190 pounds in 2014 to 130 pounds in 2015. I'm currently hovering around 145 bc I started bulking. Intense cardio everyday for a year and eating as little as possible made me a skelly
>>
Was 220 a year ago, now around 160. Started eating way less sugary foods and went for a run 3x a week. It took a long time with a few months of no weight loss but it was honestly really easy. Thankfully my appetite isn't that big. Also I never felt overly hungry while losing, if i felt like i was starving it wouldnt have worked long term
>>
Started losing in January. I went from 250lbs to 225, been lifting and I estimate about 4-6 lbs in muscle gain. My target is 215 which I think is a good weight for 6'2'' male.

I took a month off in april because my muscles were so destroyed after lifting. I honestly dont know how anyone can do this shit for more than 6 months at a time without getting wrecked and I can see why people do steroids.

All in all, dieting is really easy but exercise just feels like madness to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 750x750
>>29923100
Worst thing I ever did, got really depressed and dropped from 200 to 135. I got more depressed when I looked like a dying teenage girl and started eating again but now working out is harder than ever and that's depressing. Don't try to lose weight unless you're 250 plus, focus on muscle and your existing figure will become more attractive. But don't listen to me, I'm still full skelly.
>>
>>29923100
I'm just passing the point of losing 10kg now. It feels good anon, you should go for it.
>>
>>29923100
I lost almost 100 lbs AMA
>>
>>29923100
I've lost 22kg(approx.50lbs) in the past year, am now 189lbs. My face looks way better, my body looks way better, my dick seems longer, my self esteem has sky rocketed, people generally treat me better, and I find it easier to talk to people and be confident. It's the absolute greatest thing I*ve ever done for myself, and all I did was eat little, yet often. Eat many, tiny meals a day, and it will be easier to not over-eat once you do actually eat something. It's about not being too hungry when you eat, as your body will make you eat excessively to make sure you survive, even though you're already a tubby fuck.

I also exercised, at times up to 4 times a week, only strength training, but what made me lose weight was the eating, not the lifting, so don't worry about lifting before you've removed fat, do that first.

Eat often, yet little, avoid white bread and sugar, mantain a stable blood sugar level.
>>
>>29923100
Lost twenty pounds since summer started.

Most of it was muscle though, now I'm just skinny as fuck. Don't feed the skeleton.
>>
was 250 in january, currently down to 165.
it's fun as fuck to run around, and to feel what it's like to not be a total fatass.
but the depression that comes after not working out for a day or so fucking sucks.
>>
>>29923100
I'm am currently losing fat but gaining weight.
I've been lifting, eating more protein and less sugary shots and also been eating only between around 1:30 pm and 7:30 pm.
Been dropping fat like nobody's business. My friends gf saw me at a bar because it was another friend's birthday and she (she was already drunk) lit up when she saw me and literally pinched my cheeks and said, "OMG you're so skinny".
I'm still chubby around my chest which is the only area I care about but my belly fats going away and soon it'll come from what's left on my jaw and my chest.

When this is done I think... I think I'll be cute. I've kinda noticed girls looking at me a little and yesterday on the train I looked up at a woman looking at me and she quickly looked away to the side.

IDK what this stuff means, my life has never been like this before. I just want the cute girls who have fun with guys to want to have fun with me so I can fucking passionately worship they're body that's all I want
>>
>>29923752
Only half listen to this guy. What he's doing is working but it might not work for you if you're body isn't the same as his.

Lift while you're dieting. More muscle increases your daily caloric need, therefore giving you a larger window for calorie deficit. What you need to do s just maximize protein intake and cut down on fats and carbs unless it's right before a workout
>>
>>29923885
You're probably right, but I know a lot of people find it hard to both start a new diet and start exercising at the same time, which is why I reccommend getting the right diet before getting his exercise regime in order.

But I guess you're right, doing both at the same time is optimal. And to be fair, my body wouldn't look as good as it does now if I didn't have any muscle. Strong chubby is infinitely better than skinny chubby.
>>
I was a fat fuck most of my life. I started going to the gym regularly a few years ago. Still slightly chubby due to poor eating habits but it's down enough that women will occasionally be okay with associating with me. Not date me obviously, I've still been rejected every damn time even from 4/10's but I've at least made friends with a few.
>>
>>29923100
I just started, I'm 85KG - 187lbs ( high end of my bmi) aiming to lose 10 -15 kg ( 22- 33 ) which would put me in mid to lower end of my acceptable bmi.

Mainly aiming to lose body fat % currently I estimate I am about 17 -18 % looking to be around 12 %

trying to get my eating under control. but starting with smaller portions then plan to remove foods.

as for exercise I'm doing 30-40 mins of cardio hiit 2-3 times a week and hope to transition that so I can build endurance for running 10 km with out the stopping and starting.

strength trainning wise I do body weight excerises on days I am not doing cardio

coming up to the end of the first week
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.