[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck guys mommy just told me that I'm a grown man (I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12
File: maxresdefault (1052).jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1052).jpg
7 KB, 231x218
Fuck guys mommy just told me that I'm a grown man (I'm only 23 years old) and that I have to go to the barber ON MY OWN NOW.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?????
>>
>>29922908
Barricade in your room, smash things
>>
>>29922908
Piss on her bed and shit in her car
>>
>>29922908

REEE AS LOUD AND AS LONG AS YOU CAN
>>
File: 1467983829348.png (191 KB, 410x409) Image search: [Google]
1467983829348.png
191 KB, 410x409
>>29922922
>>29922931
>>29922933
It used to work but mommy said she will KICK ME OUT if I have even one more of my ""fits"".

I can't believe mommy would treat me like this fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...

pic related is literally me right now I feel like I'm about to piss myself
>>
>>29922942

Just grow some fucking balls you pussy.
>>
File: 1468180456920.png (189 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1468180456920.png
189 KB, 456x320
>>29922962
FUCK YOU NORMIE I COME TO /r9k/ TO TALK WITH MY FELLOW ROBOTS NOT BE BULLIED YET AGAIN!!! BY YOU FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29922979

lmao, I'm gonna fuck your mother while you're at the hairdresser shitting yourself
>>
File: 1466322275624.jpg (22 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1466322275624.jpg
22 KB, 362x358
>>29922995
WHY ARE THESE ""PEOPLE"" ALLOWED HERE WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>29923012

Because /r9k/ is actually a board that us normies laugh at you, its the best

>bully you at school
>bully you at work
>bully you on the internet in your safespace

Its destiny you fucking pathetic manchild.

I hope you want a brother or sister because your mother is on heat like a bitch!
>>
>Grow epic beard
>Rape ur mom
>Play dota 2 for ever
>>
>>29922942
Maybe go to the toilet to pee so you dont get that feeling/
>>
File: 1464970955076.jpg (427 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
1464970955076.jpg
427 KB, 1543x1360
>>29923043
Heh joke's on you I was just pretending. I actually am a barber.

I'm cutting someone's hair right now.
>>
I've got the perfect solution for you OP:

>Shower
>Bring a large tip (50%)
>Pick out a slightly camp, small independent but definitely mixed sex hairdressers (not barbers!)
>Go to the hairdressers
>Tell the hairdresser you're 'not any good at deciding a haircut, have you got any advice or any (picture) suggestions I can look at'
>Doesn't matter what you pick as you'll still be autistic
>Hairdresser will make small chat at you as all gaypeople seem to be capable of doing
>Give them the tip afterwards
>They now look forward to your business

I know this is likely a shitposting thread, but there are going to be people here like me who had trouble with this. Trust me, a hairdressers is the perfect place to practise masking your autism.
>>
this is why i started cutting my own hair
>>
ON YOUR OWN!? HOLY SHIT! Only option now is to kill her.
>>
File: 1466800543881.png (358 KB, 1180x450) Image search: [Google]
1466800543881.png
358 KB, 1180x450
>>29923081
>Bring a large tip (50%)
Stopped reading right there. I don't live in a third world country so the only tip I'll be giving is the one in my pants (only if the barber is a woman. I'm not gay).
>>
walk in, sit down. Ask for a one back and sides. Sit still. Pay. Leave.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1053).jpg (54 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1053).jpg
54 KB, 1024x683
Anyway OP here again. I've been looking through some haircuts to know what to ask for and I feel like this is a good stylish haircut.

What do you think? Will it get me laid?
>>
I started buzzcutting when she stopped doing my hair. At first I just did a #3 all around. As I got better I started doing high and tight with #0 back/sides and #3 on top. I look like a badass. Jews and niggers fear me.
>>
>>29923171
Depends. Are you a nigger?
>>
>>29923081

If there is even a single woman there op should turn around. Women don't know shit about men's hair. I went to a Barber and said
>I don't know anything about hair and I don't give a shit, make me look respectable
He did something I don't know the name of that looked good so I said I liked it and asked when I come back. He said every two weeks, and I've been doing it since then. We have the perfect thing set up. I go in, he cuts my hair, I leave. No stupid chitchat, he gets his money and I don't look like a bum. If only the rest of life were this easy.
>>
>>29923171

You want a high and tight or Caesar fade. Don't do the retarded line shaved to skin unless you're black.
>>
>>29923171
No, that's a pretty autistic haircut desu and a haircut won't get you laid no matter how good it is.
>>
Go to the store and buy a good hair buzzer. Been cutting my own hair for 3 years and it takes 3 mins and comes out great.
>>
I know you're joking OP but I fucking HATE getting my hair cut. My hair was about as long as Harry Potters from Goblet of Fire, got it cut yesterday

It was a woman who cut it and i kept jerking my head away the entire time until she literally dug her nails into my scalp and I nearly bolted but my mom promised 5 guys afterwards (its too far to walk, so i cant go myself)

scary shit bros
>>
>>29923574
>she literally dug her nails into my scalp
I fucking hate when they do this
>>
>>29922908
cut it yourself with a trimmer

ez
>>
Go buy some fucking hair clippers and do it yourself, you autist
>>
>>29923012
Don't worry bro, these normies will get bored soon and fuck off.

Just don't care your haircut anon, it's not like you want to go outside anyway?
>>
File: sickcut.jpg (130 KB, 794x1031) Image search: [Google]
sickcut.jpg
130 KB, 794x1031
Alright robros i'm back.
I showered like the guy said and put on my best looking rags and just went out there without giving myself enough time to be afraid.

The first thing that struck my was the brightness of the sun, then the fucking heat. I should add that I haven't left my house in 3 months at this point so it was grueling, not to mention it was 38 degrees celsius (don't know how many in burger degrees).

I walked until the nearest bus stop which was fucking exhausting, by the time I got there I was out of very out breath (it was about 400 meters) and when I got into the bus I was surrounded by stinky, viral, disease-ridden old pieces of crap who looked at me funny, and the only available place to stand was near a long-haired ghetto ass black man. Immediately as I approached I dug mommy's money she gave me deep into my pocket and feared for it the whole trip.

Finally I dropped at the barber's place. Outside of was an old man sitting. I have bad eyesight so I wasn't sure if he was barber at first, so I kept staring at him as I walked so he stared back at me, but even then I was sure if he was my barber or not so we kept staring at each other.
Eventually I figured out he wasn't my barber so I stopped staring at him and stepped in.

I saw my barber sitting there with reading glasses reading a newspaper.
I asked him if the place was open and he said "Hello" but I was kind of panicking so I thought he said "No".
I walked out and wondered what the hell to do until he walked out himself after me and asked me to come in.

The guy was pretty good, gave me a sick fade and didn't even try to talk with me much.

Unfortunately he totally ripped me off and he took most of mommy's bucks, so I had to walk.

When I got near my home I saw a bunch of 16 year old roasties sitting on the pavement offering car-washing service to passer-bys.
When I passed them by they said "You know why we didn't ask him? because he's a teenager" even though I'M FUCKING 6 YEARS OLDER THAN THEM.
>>
>>29924374
>When I passed them by they said "You know why we didn't ask him? because he's a teenager"
They probably weren't talking about you, you don't even have a car to wash.
>>
I'm 20
My mom often tells me I have to do things on my own but only when it's important
Then she cries about how she can't turn on the tv or change the channel.

It confuses me.

She can go fuck herself
>>
>>29924423
No, they asked anyone who was walking considering it's a residential area so people have their cars parked there.

They obviously thought I wouldn't have a car to park because I can't grow a beard and have no muscles and a weak posture but they didn't even wait until I was out of hearing range to say it.
I'm never leaving my house again.
>>
i've been cutting my own hair since I was 18 so that I don't have to go to barbershops anymore. it's easy; just hack away with scissors; it'll look fine.
>>
>>29923081
Here is a better plan
>Tell mommy you want one of those good hair cuts so you can try to get a job
>Tell her they are really expensive and you have to give tip
>Go to the cheapest shithole you can find
>0 tip
>Spend your little fortune in tendies and an onahole
>Tell mom the new hairdresser fucked up your cut
>And you won't go outside until it grows back
>>
File: 1468418875309.jpg (51 KB, 620x683) Image search: [Google]
1468418875309.jpg
51 KB, 620x683
>>29922908
pic related friendo
>>
>>29923496
>Autistic
>A haircut that's worn by 90% of Tyrones
>>
>>29922908
I bought myself some hair clippers, now I don't even have to leave the house for a haircut.
>>
>>29924517
>Never reply
>The bitch that is my mother keeps on living
What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>29923171
Even that fucking guy is questioning what he has in his head
>>
>>29923043
You're actually a fucking retard and a subnormal underaged normie evidenced by the fact you bought the most BLATANT bait
>>
>>29924374
Also my dad just said "The hermit just went to the barber all by himself!" in a mocking tone.
That's why I don't talk to that Chad motherfucker anymore.
>>
>>29922908
>never been to a barber in my life because parent wouldn't spend the money
>mummy knew a friend who cut hair and she taught mummy how to do it
>now big boy and have to get it cut myself
>won't go to barber because I have no idea how to deal with the social situation
>bought hair clipper set and just cut it myself

Thankfully I haven't JUST myself. Came close though.
>>
>>29924597
You just fucking replied to it you retard
>>
>>29922908
Cut your own fucking hair? It's not hard to shave it down to the same length every couple of months.
>>
>>29922908

>go to barber
>ask them to completely shave your dome
>don't have to worry about getting your haircut for a few months

Ez
>>
File: tuktuk.png (102 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
tuktuk.png
102 KB, 367x321
>>29924374

>tfw no 16 year old roasties to wash my car
>>
>>29922979
Either grow some balls like the dude said before or kill yourself because your beta existence is not needed on this earth neet scum
>>
>>29924374

Are you autistic?

Orginal comment by me, Mr anon y. Mous
>>
>>29925069
No, I'm just a robot. Fuck you.
>>
>>29925058
This

Truer words have never been spoken>>29925112
>>
>>29925058
>>29925214
I did get the haircut.
All you normies can get the fuck off my board and hang yourselves now. Thanks.
>>
>>29925251
The funny thing is you fucking loosers cant even hide behind 4chan anymore because we are probably the majority here. Your only solution would be to go outside and live your pathetic life by being crushed by chads like me or the rope
>>
It should be part of a barber's/hairdressers JOB to help pick out a good haircut. I mean seriously, is this unreasonable?
>>
>>29925312
Hilarious. Can't even be bothered to post an angry pepe to this lazy cringey bait.
>>
>>29925338
Yea lol truth hurts like a bitch right? Keep on denying facts by calling them bait lol
>>
>>29922908
Ah, the ol' "posting cringe shit that didn't actually happen for replies on the internet!" meme.

Classic anon n_n
>>
>>29922908
Ask to borrow her car, sit in the garage with the engine running and garage door closed for several hours. This could go one of two ways, but it's win/win. Trust me, anon.
>>
>>29924642
Watch the hostility friendo
>>
>>29925397
It did happen tho
>>29924374
>>
>>29925333
Don't go to a shitty barber then you cuck.

The guy I go to (well used to, I moved and am letting my hair grow out) charged 18 bucks, told me if what I was doing would look stupid or not, and even washed my hair and all that shit.

Yet again he was the owner of the place, so maybe that's why.
>>
I'm 25 and my mother still comes with me to the barbers. She tells the man what needs doing and then sits behind me on one of the chairs. At the end she comes over and tells him if it's ok or if anything else needs doing. We visited a Gamestop recently since I lost my copy of Arcanum and wanted to see if they had it in-store and there were only two other customers there. When I spoke to the girl at the cashier she twisted her hair and on the way back to our car my mother told me that the girl was flirting with me.
>>
>>29922908
you have it easy fucker I just went to the DOCTOR on my own. It was terrifying.
>>
>>29924610
lmaoo

origamicement
>>
>>29924517
WHY DO I KEEP RUNNING INTO PICS LIKE THIS? :( I WANT MY MOMMY TO LIVE! PLEASE GOD PROTECT MOMMY
>>
>>29924517
aaagbvw dubs
>>
File: 1467747507922.jpg (156 KB, 504x627) Image search: [Google]
1467747507922.jpg
156 KB, 504x627
>>29922908
Just have her write you a note to give to the barber.

Jesus, the autism...
>>
File: 1458152380339.png (170 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1458152380339.png
170 KB, 436x436
>>29924517
>Bring a larget et andet and just cuet and just cut it myself
t it myself
just cut it myself
and just cut it myself
e tip (50%)
>>Pick out a slet and just cut it myself
ightly camp, small independent but definitely mixed sex hairdressers (not barbers!)
>>Go to the hairdressers
>>Tell the hairdet and just cut it myself
esser you're 'not any good at deciding a haircet and just cut it myself
ut, have you got anet and just cut it myself
et and just et and just cut it myself
et and just cut it myselfet and just cut it myself
et and just et and just cut it myself
cut it myself

y advice or any (picture) suggestions I can look at'
>>Doesn't matter what you pick as you'll still be autistic
>>Hairdresser will make small chat at you as all gaypeople seem to be capable of doing
>>Give theet et and just cut it myself
aet and just cut it myself
nd just cut it met and just cut it myself
yset and just cut it myself
lfet and just cut it myself

d just cut it myself
met aet and just cut it myself
ust cut it myselfet anet and just cut it myself
d just cut it myself
et and just cut it myself

nd just cut it myself
et anet and just cut it myself
t cut it myselfet and just cut it myself

d just cut it myself
the tip afterwards
>>They now et et et aet and just cut it myself
et and just cuet and just cut it myself
t it myself
nd just cut iet and just cut it myself
t myself
and just cut it myself
d just cut it myself
nd just cut it myself
and just cut it myself
forward et and just cut it myself
to your bet and just cut it et and just cut it myselfet and just cut it myself
et and just cut it myselfut it myself
et and just cut it myse
lf
myself
et and just cut it et and just cut it myself
myself
siness
>I know this is et and just cut it myself
likely a shitposting
>>
>>29924374
fake
how being on the bus didn't scared you?, paying to the driver?(how did you knew how much to pay?)
>>
>>29928151
Now this is avant garde shitposting at its finest.
>>
>order hair trimmer online
>just set to a short length and cut all your hair on the same setting
>if you fuck it up just don't leave your house, it's not like you were going outside anyways
>>
>>29923171
Get a hitler youth haircut f a m, look up a picture or something but don't say you want a hitler youth haircut like an autist.
>>
I still go to the same barber I've been going for 10 years now, even though there's always a 30% chance he'll fuck my cut up.

I only go there because there are no women and he keeps quite.
>>
>>29924374
>knowing where the bus will take you.

how did you know this? How did it not scare you?

You are not a robot. fake
>>
>>29928356
Google maps is my best friend, tells me how to get anywhere and where to get off.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.