[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"What amazed me most was this audience, many of them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1468415359320.jpg (108 KB, 480x688) Image search: [Google]
1468415359320.jpg
108 KB, 480x688
>"What amazed me most was this audience, many of them Game of Thrones fans, could see nothing wrong in talking, eating and taking pictures throughout the show - or complaining when asked to stop," he wrote inThe Stage.

>"A couple saw nothing wrong in producing from their bag a box of McDonald's Chicken McNuggets and a large side of fries," he wrote. "At the interval, they had popped out and purchased these to consume through the second half.

>"Munching certainly seemed to be the order of the day. The couple to my left ate their way through a large tub of popcorn during Act I, while the couple on my right chomped through a packet of crisps. It was like listening to eating in Dolby Stereo, and sadly at the expense of being able to properly hear the lines being spoken on stage," he added.
Did any other good boys go to the theatre recently?
>>
>>29922813
>stage shows

lol, I'm not a faggot
>>
>>29922813
How much GBP did it cost you?
>>
>>29922813
Maybe I should be glad that everyone else at the theater here is a grumpy old fag tbqh.
>>
>>29924253
>>29922851
>>29923558
>uncultured swine shittalks stageshows
Stay plebian, proto-normies.
>>
>>29924288
>IF U DONT LIKE WHAT I LIKE, UR A NORMIE XDDDDDDD
>>
>>29924313
>Haha look at me guys, I don't like anything because I'm so edgy and newwave, everything sucks right guys?
PROTO
NORMIE
>>
>>29924288
What? I go to the theater regularly.
Maybe you uncultured swine should learn proper reading?
>>
>>29924288
Honestly I agree with you
But Game of Thrones in general is uncultured
Don't know what type of people they expected to be there
>>
File: 1427982452735.png (19 KB, 160x246) Image search: [Google]
1427982452735.png
19 KB, 160x246
>>29924288
>oh look how cultured and better than you i am because i went to this one stupid show no one cares about and act like a pompous faggot

end your life mate lmao
>>
>>29924288
>well adjusted, has constructive, intellectual hobbies
>calls others normies
kek get a load of this faggot
>>
>>29922813
>by eating chicken nuggets

NOBODY RUINS MY TENDIES WHEN MY TUMMYS RUMBLY
>>
>>29924397
see:>>29924346

>>29924388
Probably thought that the GoT hype alone won't do it for the plebs, they were wrong.

>>29924401
Plenty of robots have intellectual hobbies, but they're doing it from the comfort of their homes because they're too much of a spergs to come out, niqqua.
>>
Typical Americucks. Always have to stuff their faces with garbage, even at the theatre.
>>
>>29924465
>Duke of York's theatre in London
I agree that americans aren't even proper human beings but...
>>
nuggeys are silent so I don't get his problem
>>
>>29924401
Being a robot does not mean NEET and can't leave the house. It never meant that.

I myself have to attend theatre performances and concerts alone. I song talk to anyone and return home to recollect the events.
Being a robot includes how a robot interacts with environments and circumstances. A robot would react sjmilar to me and wish they did have a friend to go with but enjoy it none the less.

I don't go to these types of things all the time but I take opportunities. I may hate living in general but why deprive yourself of the joys you've accumulated within personal solitary confinement cells just to fit a fucking lingo or just because people treat you like shit. Fuck them it hurts but I'm not going to give them victory and control of everything. I won't let them tell me when to die either.
>>
>>29924465
nice try britbong.

and btw you guys are getting fat as fuck.
>>
File: 1253804436522.png (380 KB, 691x470) Image search: [Google]
1253804436522.png
380 KB, 691x470
>Watching game a thrones, a book and tv series about sex, violence and debauchery on stage
>Expecting it to attract cultured, well mannered guests
>>
I loved reading Doctor Faustus, would watch desu
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.