[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else see what the government is putting in our food and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (529 KB, 1400x930) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
529 KB, 1400x930
Anybody else see what the government is putting in our food and water to make men look like women? You may call me crazy but I see young men turning into women and women turning into men daily. Why does the government it xeno estrogens in our water supply? We need to end this epidemic.

I mean it's out of control I'm starting to have sensitive nipples from drinking bottled water or tap water. This needs to stop now.
>>
>image.jpg
How can you be a conspiracy guy and still own an iCuck?
>>
>>29922755
It's not the gubberment, it's gynocentrism
>>
>>29922755
Silly anon, you're just a faggot :)
>>
>>29922755
there is no stopping it. We're being bred out of existence.
>>
betas and feminine guys are the result of domestication of men.

when you put a men in the a system that tells you to sit for 6 hours and shut up unless you allowed to speak you will eventually become domesticated.
some guys escape that, some guys are not influenced by that but most are
>>
No ones putting xeno estrogens in the water supply on purpose, it is just the consequence of all the plastics in our environment leaking into the water supply. Also, the amount that leaks in is pretty negligible. No ones spontaneously turning into the other gender, that's biologically impossible. What you should really be worried about, however, is the mind manipulation in the form of gynocentrism. ALl of the stuff like putting women first for everything like jobs and education, as well as pushing transsexualism as normal is the biggest factor.
>>
>>29922767
Fuck you faggot. I don't care about.
>>29922827
Eat shit too.
>>
File: ngbbs5160d067cc7e8.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs5160d067cc7e8.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
>>29922891
>No ones putting xeno estrogens in the water supply on purpose

jew detected
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.