[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been thinking about killing myself a lot lately.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1468372234838.jpg (247 KB, 891x848) Image search: [Google]
1468372234838.jpg
247 KB, 891x848
So I've been thinking about killing myself a lot lately. I'm just not happy and can't seem to move forward in life. I've been denied the basics and wonder if it's even worth living. No family cares about me, I have no friends, I don't have any value to anyone really.
>>
>>29922691
My life's been nothing but constant issues with people. People trying to fight me, social outcasting, social isolation, abuse..I've been through hell and things just dont seem worth it..
>>
>>29922709
Have you tried interacting with one of the skype groups here? There's someone going around adding people. Call the suicide hotline in your area and talk to them. Please exhaust all possibilities before trying something as extreme as suicide, what have you got to lose?
>>
I don't want to kill myslef when I'm sad but after I have been incredibly happy. Even if that day comes soon or in years to come I'm certain I'll go through with it. Dieing happy is so much more beautiful and you actual are going to feel good about doing it. To die with a smile on my face seems like the only thing I want from this life.
>>
Do it. You're a financial strain on whatever country you live in and probably an emotional one on whoever might actually care about you. It's obvious you can't do anything with your life so just end it.
>>
>>29923320
Like you would, right?
>>
Just find something worth living for, whatever it is. Find your motivation. And just try looking for it before completely giving up.
>>
>>29922691
Live is the biggest value because it holds all the potential. The potential to have fun and be happy but you focus on the bad things and the past. My tip: the past is done and gone. Just think about the future and make some plans. Sports make everyone feel better. Do some weed and enjoy yourself. Watch southpark to have some laughs. Try things. Find friends in some cooking course or fishing training or whatever. Just try to make something work so you can be proud of yourself. I believe in you!
>>
>>29923470
Those are just minor distraction and will never fill the void.
>>
>>29922691

did /mu/ tell you to fuck off to here? i see you have changed taste.
>>
>>29922691
Since you made this thread for attention here's a (you)
>>
Are you the guy who used to tripfag on /lit/?
>>
>>29922691
>I'm just not happy and can't seem to move forward in life. I've been denied the basics and wonder if it's even worth living. No family cares about me, I have no friends, I don't have any value to anyone really.

sounds like you are talking about my life
>>
>>29922691
Are you THE Brandon?
>>
>>29922691
>mum considers me a failure and probably wants to kill herself
>i never had friends
>never had a gf either obviously
>been drinking heavily for the past two years
>spend my days sleeping and shitposting
>want to die
>civilized country so no guns
>too scared of other methods
Help.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 480x360
>>29925239
Underrated post
Original
Original
Original
Original
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.