[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly is the issue between two consenting adults deciding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
What exactly is the issue between two consenting adults deciding to have sexual relations, AS LONG AS they are held responsible for their actions?
>>
How much gallon of cum do you think have been deposited on to her body?
>>
>>29922663
at least 60 gallons of chads potent seed
>>
>>29922631
Nothing wrong with that at all. Before I found the right girl, I used to have fwbs and stuff too.
>>
>>29922776

Thats quite a lot man, you can swim or bathe in it.
>>
>>29922631
Nothing. It's just that in my personal life, in my own mind, it reminds me how utterly worthless and incapable I am for not being able to easily interact with women, which, in this society, is one thing that a man loses all value over if he can't do
>>
>>29922631
>>29922776
>>29922663
She is literally just a 6.5/10
>>
>>29922837
oh hey chad

when is stacy coming over?
>>
>>29922837

So, 65% of 60 gallons of cum?

Still quite a lot man. Do you think she survives off cum? Like instead of drinking water, she goes around sucking cocks.
>>
>>29922837
No she isn't, nice body, generic good looking face, she's easily an 8
>>
Everyone who is about to have a relationship or sex outside a relationship should be made to write to me and await a response before going ahead with the act.
>>
>>29922883
If you say so. She looks exactly like my ex girlfriend and maybe I didn't realize how high she rated with pathetic virgins I guess.
>>
>>29922631
I remember this pic, some guy claimed it was a trap. It worked, no erection for me.
>>
>>29922837
Dang. If I could live my life like this I'd be so much fucking happier than I am now.
>>
>>29922631

Does anyone else remember when girls didn't do this ugly hair-do?
Am I just getting old or is modeling your hair after ratchet bitches and shaping your eyebrows into flat rectangles really unattractive?
>>
>>29922898
>>29922663
>>29922776

It's Anna Faith

She's a conservative christian girl. I thinks shes one of those hurr saving it for marriage types and lets her weird bf fuck her in the ear thinking that will save her from satan.
>>
>>29922896
I hope one day we can meet as two men fighting. You seem like somebody who needs to get punched in the fucking mouth a bit
>>
I just think girls should settle for their own league
Instead, we see 4/10 girls thinking they're entitled to a rich Chad
>>
>>29922631
>>AS LONG AS they are held responsible for their actions?

We do this by calling them dirty emotionally damaged sluts.
>>
>>29922935
Her hair is fine. Plus she working out. Her hair would look beautiful if she curled it to go out at night.
>>
>>29922965
>constantly showing off in social media
>conservative
k
>>
>>29922896
U funny fuker say taht 2 my face man not online see what happens??
>>
Casual sex is based entirely on lust and has no benefit to society whatsoever.

It detaches love from sex, encourages people to have sex lifestyles instead of having children, creates single mothers, spreads disease, devalues individuals and encourages non-participating men to seek foreign brides because the city/blue state women participate in a disgusting hookup culture.

If you have casual sex you deserve to be alone for the rest of your life, male or female.
>>
>>29923008

I mean that thing they do where they sweep it up across their head to one side like they're trying to make it look like a weave.

If you think it looks fine then I'm guessing you must be younger than me.
>>
i hope you fucking die

and its pretty evident that that caked up slut went to the gym just to take a selfie

i hope you all fucking die
>>
>>29922965

So, how many gallons of cum was she baptized in? Do you think it's around a swimming pool size?

Actually I would imagine they would put her in a tub, and maybe hundreds of guys would take turns cumming onto it so it turns into a pool of cum, which she then baptizes in.
>>
File: consensual.jpg (34 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
consensual.jpg
34 KB, 500x464
>>29922631
because the most important person hasn't consented
>>
>>29923054
>sees random chick
>the first thing to pop into his mind is gallons of cum and other guys

Really makes you think...
>>
>>29923084

Don't know about you but im trying to find out how much gallon of cum this girl has taken. You know, for inference sake.
>>
>>29923013
she's post on her instagram about how she's a conservative christian american girly prep girl.
>>
>>29922631
They can do what they want. However, so can I.
>>
>>29922973
Yea I fucking hope so. Just a heads up kid, I don't fight fair. Fighting fair is for heros, and I'm not no hero. Keep that in the back of your mind you cocksucker. I bet you wouldn't even get a chance to swing for my mouth.
>>
>>29923283
>swinging
Punches lose a log of energy when you swing, due to kinetics. I'd recommend using straights or hooks. But then again you'll probably break your wrist
Generally if you're going to hit someone the shortest distance between points is a straight line.

You know what I don't feel as similar as before, you seem like you can't fight for shit.
>>
>>29922631
If I could I'd make premarital sex a crime , but since I can't I just ignore it best I can. Hopefully I at least find myself a pure girl. We live in a disgusting society.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.