[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can femanons be intellectuals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 76858.jpg (173 KB, 658x1190) Image search: [Google]
76858.jpg
173 KB, 658x1190
it is just a meme,no?
>>
My girlfriend teaches me a lot about Egypt and osteology. She's always reading and is incredibly fascinated.

As long as you think women are stupid, you'll only be able to talk to the stupid ones.
>>
File: 1461001332267.png (14 KB, 550x546) Image search: [Google]
1461001332267.png
14 KB, 550x546
>>29922425
>tfw your thoughts are more like those of a femanon
>>
>that picture

Imp-fucking-plying

Fundamentally men and women are just as intellectual as the other, however society pushes one gender more than the other towards intellectual pursuits. (And even then, intellectualism in the modern era is held beneath the profit motive, just look at the amount of wagie threads we have compared to a thread like this.)

In other words, fuck you pretentious cunt. You're not special or intelligent, and that will be the source of your liberation.
>>
>>29922659
>t. buttblasted "fem"bot
>>
File: 1468176932568.jpg (58 KB, 241x300) Image search: [Google]
1468176932568.jpg
58 KB, 241x300
>>29922659
Lol you sound really mad roastie
>m-men are just encouraged to be more intelligent! Sexism!
Die roast beef girl.
>>
>>29922425
Haha, no. It's not a meme, it's real.
>>
File: 5292185320_d8b132d245_z.jpg (114 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
5292185320_d8b132d245_z.jpg
114 KB, 640x480
>>29922659
toastiest roastie to ever postie in this thread
>>
I dunno, i don't think any "Anons" can be intellectuals at all, but people out in the real world might
>>
>>29922659
Haha, dumb whore

To answer your question OP, no, a woman cannot be an intellectual. In fact the very question makes no sense. That's like asking if fire can be wet or if darkness can be bright it doesn't make sense. Women are naturally inferior to men in every conceivable way, their brains are hardwired to sucking cock, fucking, and cooking in the kitchen, not to mention complaining.

The sooner you realize women for the useless whores that they are the sooner you will find happiness.
>>
>>29922659
Although i agree with most of what you said here, you've got something wrong
There are more women than men in higher education in western nations today
>>
File: image.jpg (342 KB, 800x914) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342 KB, 800x914
thinking types tend to be more interested in intellectual discussions, most women are feelers. this isn't saying all thinkers are intellectuals, but it's a significant piece of the puzzle, at least
t. female entp
>>
>>29922425
Met a Taiwanese girl at a party who is an aspiring cinematographer and is heavy into Greek mythology past my knowledge of it
>>
>>29922425
met a girl who is very intellectual.

I know because I was stuck with them in university.

It's not always a good attribute. DESU when people self-identify as an intellectual they're the worst, because it's usually part of them explaining why they don't have any money and/or don't do/accomplish anything material.
>>
>>29922425
Women are much much less likely to be an intellectual both because their biology makes them emotional and unable to handle logic and because society enabled them to be mentally lazy and stupid. But smart women exist, there's a pretty cool female professor at my university. Then there's another that seems like she should be teaching high school.
>>
>>29923273
>t
>implying

>e
why are you here stacy?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.