[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get tinder >use it for a few days >get matched with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 960x960
>get tinder
>use it for a few days
>get matched with a bunch of party going Stacey whores
>delete app

I honestly don't know what I was expecting. I just want a cute girl that likes the same memes as I do and won't cuck me. Is that too much to ask? Can a girl from here please be my girlfriend?
>>
Tinder is for Stacy whores.
Only Chad normalfaggots are posting about it here.
>>
>>29922362
At least you got matches. I used Meetme and Tinder and its clearly for Chad and Stacey so I never got anything from it.
>>
>>29922362
The trouble with trying to date cute nerdy girls is that they know they're highly valued and that they have demographics on their side due to being greatly outnumbered by nerdy men, which lets them be extremely picky.
>>
>>29922362
delet this picture you faglord weeb
>>
>>29922362
>a bloo bloo I got matched with pretty girls, not le qt boobless nerdy girlz like anzu or whatever flavor of the month waifu

Go fuck yourself. I had that app for 6 months. I got matched to bots and only bots.
>>
>>29922362
>gets matched
I've been using it religiously for the last month and haven't been matched once.
>>
File: sdfgasdfgf.jpg (149 KB, 545x307) Image search: [Google]
sdfgasdfgf.jpg
149 KB, 545x307
>>29922362
wow you faggot normie you got matched with girls and you ignored them?inbred fuckwad
>>
>>29922362
You're dumb for expecting anything less from there. If you wanna find some ugly low self esteem girls go to the library or a collage campus and talk to some nerds.
>>
How is ok cupid?
>>
>>29922362
>Can a girl from here please be my girlfriend?
theyre pretty much all fucking lying deceiving roastie insects waiting to torture you and dissect your penis, theyre the spawn of satans AIDS
>>
File: 1467732119983.jpg (24 KB, 393x386) Image search: [Google]
1467732119983.jpg
24 KB, 393x386
>get tinder
>get a match in within a few hours
>realize I'm still a robot
>panic
>delete app
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.