[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dad is turning into a depressed loser because of mid life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1462188385317.png (94 KB, 606x486) Image search: [Google]
1462188385317.png
94 KB, 606x486
>dad is turning into a depressed loser because of mid life crysis
>tries to live vicariously through me
>makes me drink with him and listen to his dumb normie philosophy
>>
i had gay sex by putting my penis into a pussy.
>>
>>29922301
Does he have a beard?
>>
>>29922314
yeah. OP's mom.
>>
That's my dream. I wish I could have a stiff drink with my depressed old man.

You should enjoy it, friend. You'll miss moments like those when he's gone.
>>
>>29922301
What kind of normie philosophy?
>>
>>29922333
>yeah. OP's mom.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29922377
A 'beard' is the term given to a gay guys wife. A married gay guy will hide behind his 'beard' in an attempt to convince people he isn't gay.
>>
>>29922443
>A 'beard' is the term given to a gay guys wife. A married gay guy will hide behind his 'beard' in an attempt to convince people he isn't gay.

Oh
>>
File: 1461537168398.gif (904 KB, 245x329) Image search: [Google]
1461537168398.gif
904 KB, 245x329
My dad used to drunkenly stumble into my room all the time and talk at me. I just sat there for what felt like forever until he went away. I still remember the smell but fuck if I can remember anything he said. We never said more than a few words to each other after I passed a certain age and stopped having that kid happiness. I loved him and all but I thought he was pathetic. One night I just told him to fuck off and he left me alone from then on. He's dead now and I've started drinking quite a lot myself though I told myself I never would. I'm not having a kid though. I wish I was a better son but I really don't have anything to offer anyone.
>>
My dad was never around to raise me, and I blame my failed relationships on that. He didn't teach me a single thing.
Now that I'm an adult he wanted to talk to me, but I've rejected him.

He doesn't deserve to have fun with an adult son.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 1176x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 1176x1080
>>29922301
you sound a lot like someone I know

E?
>>
>>29922604
You ungrateful little shit. When my dad entered my room drunk, it was to spank me i think he did it for sexual purposes... and I secretly liked it.
>>
>>29922604
> I wish I was a better son but I really don't have anything to offer anyone.

WELP.
>>
>>29922604
I dream about drunkenly stumbling into my infant child's room and talking to them while they're sleeping and encouraging their future hopes and dreams

It's a weird feel I don't even have a gf
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.