[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>break up with this girl >legitimately stay friends, play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1445053708764.png (87 KB, 291x291) Image search: [Google]
1445053708764.png
87 KB, 291x291
>break up with this girl
>legitimately stay friends, play league together etc.
>she gets knocked up with some loser's kid
>i get new gf
>ex starts realizing that she made a mistake breaking up with me
>tells me she made a horrible mistake
>sorry.jpg
>she asks if I can get her a baby shower present
>I have a decent salary so I say sure, I'll even get her something kind of pricey

So the questions is this: am I the bigger cuck for buying her something, or is her poor boyfriend the bigger cuck for letting me do this for her after she's said on several occasions she should have stayed with me.
>>
>>29922279
Being friends with your ex is hard for me (I've tried but never succeeded) so congrats on that.

I don't see a problem with buying her something, I mean you're close friends with her it sounds like.
>>
As long as you dont start dating her again then you arent being a cuck
>>
Get her a framed photograph of the two of you together for the present.
>>
File: 1449846946793.jpg (327 KB, 919x656) Image search: [Google]
1449846946793.jpg
327 KB, 919x656
>I'll even get her something kind of pricey

Enjoy raising another man's kid.
>>
>>29922279
nah if you still are friendly i see nothing wrong with it
>>
what a fucking retard
>gets fucked by someone else
>get a baby
>uhoh she made a mistake im clearly better

you are just a walking wallett
>>
Get her a nice gift, stay friends. If you end up single again, fuck her, but don't get on the hook for raising the kid/getting back with her.
>>
>>29922279
You've committed to getting an expensive gift, but you can still avoid looking like a cuck by not overthinking it and not making it particularly meaningful.

Make it a $500-$1k gift card/credit for a baby supply store or something.
>>
>>29922279
cut her off man
you don't want any shit like that in your life
>>
>>29922279

You're literally retarded. And a cuck.

Stop associating with women you retarded cuck. Is this your first day on /r9k/?
>>
File: 1455939533504.jpg (185 KB, 600x709) Image search: [Google]
1455939533504.jpg
185 KB, 600x709
>>29922372
Fucking kek I love it
>>
>>29922279
Normies are taking over
>>
>>29922434
Let me clarify, she said to me, and her mother, and her sister directly that I was better and she regrets not staying with me.
>>
>>29922557
Lmao what made you angrier you little beta faggot. The fact I've had a meaningful relationship before? The fact that I'm in one now? Or the fact that I have a well paying job I love. You've lost the plot kid.
>>
>>29922754
Meant to be for >>29922553
>>
>>29922279
>supporting a baby that isn't yours
>C
>U
>C
>K
>>
>>29922723
Because you are the better beta provider.
>>
>>29922723
A part of it is probably hormones. Pregnancy does awful things to women. Unfortunately it's fairly frequent for the issues to remain after childbirth.

Maybe she does mean it and you're her husbando. Forget about your reputation with anonymous neets on a message board, can you imagine a future with this girl and her child? If not, you're only setting yourself up for hurt.
>>
>>29922897
He has a different gf now and he's pretty clearly not asking if he should get back with her. He's just asking if buying her an expensive baby shower gift makes him a cuck
>>
>>29922279
Why expensive? If you do she might begin expecting stuff like that (Like at birthdays, new years, other landmarks) as the standard and get pissed if you can't keep up with it. Just get something reasonable that's not so cheap that it makes you look like a penny pincher.
>>
>>29922914
>girlfriend being happy with her boyfriend buying an expensive present for his ex-girlfriend's baby

Look past the initial layer of autism and look at the meaning behind his words. He obviously cares about his ex-girlfriend, and his relationship with his current girlfriend can't be that serious if he's risking sabotaging the relationship in this way.

I think OP is making a terrible mistake staying involved with this girl in the slighest, but I've seen cucks that live perfectly happy lives.
>>
A gift can be something meaningful but OP, in this situation it can simply be a gift and nothing more. She is simply your friend and besides, you've moved on already and made your peace. Right?
>>
>>29922954

Ignorance is nothing to be proud of.
>>
>>29922496
This is decent advice?
>>
You're the bigger cuck. Ex is testing the waters and making sure you have good betabux potential. Worst case for her boyfriend is a high earner ends up paying for his spawn. What would he care about you buying her shit when he's the one who blows loads in her?
>>
>>29923004
It's better to be a happy cuck than a miserable neet who kills himself at the age of 25
>>
>>29923094

Because every cuck is automatically happy and every NEET is always miserable.
>>
>>29923094
You have zero obligation to even talk to this women. You left as friends, great. Just tell her you need to move on. You owe her nothing cuckboi. Learn that and become a man. I'm serious I want you to actually act properly, society is going to be fucked enough when Hillary gets in.
>>
>>29923045

Of course it fucking isn't, nigger. 500 bucks for some whore from your past?

>>29922372

THIS is good advice.
>>
>>29923094
I don't know senpai, working hard just to buy gifts to the son of your Ex from another man's part is pathetic on top of making you look miserable.
>>
>>29922454
And that kids, is how you get falsely accused of rape.
>>
>>29922372

Everytime I look at this photograph
>>
File: guts kek.png (141 KB, 400x355) Image search: [Google]
guts kek.png
141 KB, 400x355
>>29922372
Now that's the perfect gift
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.