[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw new gf tells me how she likes sex. Into the fucking trash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 11.png (239 KB, 444x525) Image search: [Google]
11.png
239 KB, 444x525
>Tfw new gf tells me how she likes sex.
Into the fucking trash she goes, I hate having an awkward breakup every time I find out a girl isn't a virgin. If I'm honest people call me an asshole, if lie I am an asshole.
Why does this have to be so difficult?
There has to be a better way of meeting decent girls because I'm getting sick of going through the entire process of getting a date and ending it a week later.
>>
>>29922161
How could you possibly be close enough to someone to be their bf but not whether they're a virgin or not?
Learn how to relationship/bond better
>>
Bait harder next time, kissless dateless virgin.
>>
>>29922410
I don't know, she was the one who said it. I mentioned that a girl I dated in highschool was really irritating and I guess she saw it as the right time to show that she's a whore.
>>
>>29922161
>tfw OP is autistic and is going to die alone
>>
File: 1407634720850.jpg (35 KB, 620x410) Image search: [Google]
1407634720850.jpg
35 KB, 620x410
It's not even worth it. They're all sluts and this won't change. At least not in this lifetime. Just ignore women as much as you can, you'll live a much more enjoyable life.
>>
>>29922540
You're a fucking idiot
If you have requirements that a girl needs to meet in order to be your gf it's your responsibility to yourself to know she meets the criteria before making retard decision and getting into a relationship
>>
>>29922650
I don't know if you've ever been on a date before, but asking them straight away if they're virgins doesn't work out well. I know because I tried it.
>>
>>29922671

If they say no or refuse to answer, you just know that you avoided making a huge mistake right there.

There is no downside to this.
>>
>>29922671
You know that going on one date with a girl doesn't make her your gf, right?
>>
>>29922705
It doesn't work out that nicely all the time. When I tried it the girl left halfway through and cut contact with me. For whatever reason some girls think guys who want a virgin are trying to rape them or something stupid like that.
>>
>>29922728

Have my mongolian vibrating pictograms been wrong all along?
>>
Why is autism so funny?
>>
>>29922728
It was our 4th time going out so I thought she was at that point.
>>
>>29922737

See? Like I said, avoided making a huge mistake.
>>
>>29922161
Just give it up. You won't find one unless she's super ugly or just doesn't think that anal or blowjobs count and still calls herself a virgin, but then again, that's not really finding a virgin, is it.
>>
>>29922768
I mean... maybe? How can I be sure she wasn't actually a decent girl who has had other guys scare her with the same thing in the past?
>>
>>29922788

If she was oh so decent she would've said that instead of acting like a little bitch.
>>
>>29922762
Being in a relationship isn't some kind of unspoken agreement
I thought retards were good at simple communication
>>
>>29922808
I guess you're right. It is weird if they don't question my reasoning.
>>
>>29922833

You're reasoning for what? Wanting to know if the girl is a virgin?
>>
>>29922855
Ya, she shouldn't assume I want to rape her or something.
>>
>>29922880

>implying women are capable of rational thinking or logic

What do you expect?
>>
>>29922920
Her to ask why, or to just understand based on my personality.
>>
>>29922958

You're on /r9k/. You should know that women would never do anything like that.
>>
>>29922161
You are a virgin too, right?

I hate seeing non virgin guys thinking they deserve a qt virgin gf.
>>
>>29923086
I am, I wouldn't feel right expecting something I don't hold myself to.
>>
>>29923134

>Letting some filthy succubus steal your mana

You should be ashamed.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.