[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Nah, dude, just be yourself. Everything will work out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: Chad & Tyrone.jpg (124 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Chad & Tyrone.jpg
124 KB, 640x640
>"Nah, dude, just be yourself. Everything will work out fine."
>"Yeah, anon, just be yourself. There's someone out there for everyone."

What do
>>
>>29922130
you two are the gayest motherfuckers i kno
>>
go out there and b urslf
>>
>>29922130
Take a muscle relaxer and get your ass out there?
>>
>>29922130
Why does the white guy look so much better than the black one despite having like the same body/height? Not a racist just wondering
>>
>>29922130
Where are their hips?
>>
>>29922160
Because you think that skinny lips and noses are attractive ( they're not). You're like literally a racist.
>>
>>29922186
>You're like literally a racist.

I'm not though
>>
>>29922186
The black guys nose is skinny, or at least skinnier than most black guy noses. I like full lips, I just have no idea why I'm not at all attracted to the black guy even though he's pretty much like a spray painted version of the much better looking white guys.
>they're not
Also if disliking features associated with a particular race is racist, aren't you racist for having said that?
>>
>>29922160
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's all subjective, m8.
>>
>>29922130
The black guy thought it would be cool to rest his arm on the other guy but it is in fact very uncomfortable because the white guy is taller, now he look like a idiot
>>
>>29922207
Yeah, but why does the white guy look better when they're physically the same besides skin color and hair type?

You agree, right? The white guy is like leagues better looking somehow
>>
>>29922160
yes but his cock isn't nearly as LARGE and BLACK
>>
>>29922217
The black guy's 6'2. He's still way taller than you are, I'm willing to bet.

>>29922219
No, I'm not gay so I don't have a great gauge on what makes or doesn't make someone attractive and again, it's all subjective.
>>
>>29922243
I'm a fembot but it's still kind of easy to see whether a girl is attractive or not. One of those guys is really cute and the other is just another person in the world and its odd
>>
>Thanks Chad, Tyrone. Y'know what? that really picked me up, I'm going to take that advice to heart and really go out there and seize the day.

>See ya bros.
>>
>>29922257
Guys have different tastes and opinions about what makes a girl attractive, honestly. Are you sure you aren't conflating subjective with objective and projecting what you personally find attractive on on to what you think all people find attractive?

Also, fembots don't exist.
>>
God I love how the replies look like a fucking /b/ thread

How about responding to the original question?

You have social problems? Try using an app to get with someone. I tend to have the same problems making any connection with people because they're all assholes and the fact that I'm gay living in a tiny bible belt town with literally 2 stoplights doesn't help either. Autistic symptoms don't help either, or the fact that I've already met everyone on grindr out here and they're either 90 year old whales or just trying to fuck everybody in town, or the MUCH WORSE closet guys.

Aaahhh its good to vent, but yeah try online.
>>
>>29922376
>God I love how the replies look like a fucking /b/ thread

To a /b/ tier unoriginal RP thread? Yea how tragic
>>
>>29922172
They're not trappy faggots like most degenerates here. Real men don't have pronounced hips
>>
>>29922339
Yeah but guys can still tell whether or not another guy is attractive or not, it's why you have fedora memes because those guys aren't attractive.
>Are you sure
No, that's why I asked you but you said you couldn't tell. I think it's pretty obvious, I'll just ask my friends what they think later.
>>
>>29922160
Because the white guy has better bone structure, musvle insertions, delts, and face. His abs, pecs, v taper, and delts are all superior. He is also taller and slouching because the blavk guy has his arm on him.
>>
>>29922426
I thought they had like the same body which is why I was surprised my eyes were instantly drawn to the white guys rather than the black guys, because black guys are supposed to have better bodies or whatever.

But yeah I guess it's just body and face, and a little bit of height.
>>
>>29922446
Yeah, go to /fit/. The black guy has a much worse body genetically for looks.
>>
>>29922459
Yeah I think the thing that creeped me out is his stomach has like a bullet in it haha
>>
>>29922483
His obliques are oversized and his abs have an ugly top insertion. His pecs and traps are too small for his width and his right one looks fucking weird because his nipple is below where the muscle itself has moved.
>>
>>29922516
Lol he just has a weird body is basically what you're saying
>>
>>29922528
He overworked his core and now his obliques look retarded. That's the biggest fuck up he's done.
>>
File: Chad and Tyrone.png (666 KB, 1594x944) Image search: [Google]
Chad and Tyrone.png
666 KB, 1594x944
THESE MEN WILL FUCK YOUR WIVES DAUGHTERS AND GF'S
>>
>>29922547
Wheres the indian one?
>>
>>29922554
indians cant be chad
>>
File: 1467753683231.jpg (516 KB, 1807x1204) Image search: [Google]
1467753683231.jpg
516 KB, 1807x1204
>>29922554
>indian
>chad

They cant be robots either since they're not white btw.
>>
>>29922547
people here dont have gf's or daugthers anon
>>
>>29922257
>Fembot

Please, oh please, will you fuck off? There is no "fem"bot. There is no "fem"anon. The terms "robot" and "anon" are already gender neutral. Stop feeling like it's necessary to shoehorn in unimportant gender indications to get more attention.
>>
>>29922605
>White
>Still fail at life
its so fucknig easy for you withes, jsut com to a third world shithole and make a fucking family with a latina, women here loves whites aand THE FUCKING DOLAR IS A GOLD COIN IN EVERY COUNTRY IN SOUTH AMERICA
IF YOU FAIL ITS BECAUSE YOU WANT A 10/10 LIFE WITHOTU EFFORT
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>29922605
You act like not being a robot is a bad thing...
I'm not Indian, but I'm also not white, so it's actually cool to know that I don't qualify for your oppression olympics.
>>
>>29922637
Easy there, pajeet
>>
>>29922637
Stop playing Dota 2 please. You shitskins aren't smart enough and we never should have given you internet.

Stop feeding in every fucking game you subhumans.
>>
>>29922130
Nod and smile politely because normals don't like when advice they give is not applicable
>>
>>29922621
Lol chill
>>
>>29922637
>jsut com to a third world shithole

Whites have to hold themselves to higher standards than just swimming in shit like a subhuman.
>>
>>29922130
Hit the gym, work out and try to at least look like them.
Then stop caring about things. Stop caring about getting a gf, about getting your dick wet.
>>
those guys probably have sex with 3 girls per day minimum
>>
>>29922130
Thanks but i don't want to be in your gay pool party
>>
>>29922696
Everybody on this website has autism, you'll be attacked for any reason.
>>
>>29922257
>>29923049
>you'll be attacked for any reason

This one being the main
>>
>>29922547
Their dick size:
Chad Thundercock - perfect 8 inches in lenght and 6.5 inches in girth, every womans dream
Tyrone Titandick - 9x7, embodiment of a BBC, loved by black women, and every white woman's fantasy
Chang Long Wang - 6x5 , a considerable size for an asian guy, asian girls really feel it and love it, it's enough to please any white woman. Chang doesn't like black women.
Enrique El Grande - 7x6.5 a perfect size no woman would reject, Enrique satisfied many latinas with this.
Ali Allahqauq - 6.5x6 slightly above average, and a good technitian is what makes Ali a great lover.
David Goldschlong - 6x6, normal sized dick, but women really don't care when they see the size of his jewish wallet.
>>
>>29922130

>"Yeah, anon, just be yourself. There's someone out there for everyone."

There is someone out there but where will I find my traditional wife who likes to play video games + isn't a whore + speaks English + is around my age + willing to get married?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.