[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have complied a list of Video location for Rodge's 21
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 144928312329.png (599 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
144928312329.png
599 KB, 473x704
I have complied a list of Video location for Rodge's 21 videos. This file will included in the compilation 'Elliot megadoxx' later. 2 of the locations I am uncertain of, and hope the /r9k/ community may be able to assist

textupload////er.com/5ibf5

Remove the 4 forwardslashed, the robot thinks the supreme gentleman is spam
>>
>>29922078

Bumping Elliot thread

Will repost at 6pm and 10pm, hopefully with the final compilation
>>
>>29922078
OP if you're the guy who's planning to make a big elliot christmas thread this christmas, with all unreleased elliot files only available to some lawyer or something. Does that include 24 videos on his phone and over 400 pictures of which about 200 are selfies? I've read about this in the isla vista investigative summary.
>>
Do we get to see his medical records?
>>
saving this thread
with all survivors including the robot
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.