[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who's been homeless for little over a year anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (51 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
51 KB, 800x800
Ask someone who's been homeless for little over a year anything
>>
>>29921903
what do you usually eat? what does a typical day consists of?
>>
Why do you have a laptop or phone?
Are you posting this over an open WLAN network or what?
>>
How the fuck did you post this? From a library or something?
>>
how many cucks do you had in your mouth?
>>
>>29921919
Some establishments will let you have their day old leftovers if they're nice enough. A typical day consists of walking around the town looking for any sort of spare change that may be lying around, specifically around banks and recreation areas like malls. Dumpster diving is not uncommon, soda cans can rake in an easy couple bucks if you've collected enough.
Park water fountains cover the hydration situation.
>>
>>29921903
How often do you shower?
Or do you just stink and never shower?
>>
>>29921940
I have a laptop that I kept after I was kicked out by my parents. Right now i'm grabbing a bite at mcdonalds, free wifi.
>>
>>29922118
What did you do to get kicked out?

oregano comment
>>
>>29922107
The local shelters have showers available. I take advantage of them from time to time, i really hate those places though. Sometimes i'll go weeks without bathing just so i can avoid going there. One time i was waiting in line and this dude got clocked in the face for looking at another guy "funny"(his words)
>>
>>29921903
Where do you sleep?
How old are you?
Any chancces to get out of your situation?
>>
>>29922158
Literally nothing. After I turned 19 i'd been a neet for a year and my parents figured that they were no longer legally required to house me and threw me to the curb. In retrospect that was the best they could've done for me. I had horrible agoraphobia when i was a neet and was terrified of even leaving my room.
>>
Do you live out of your car?
>>
>>29922229
I have my own little spot in the city. A secluded area at the rear end of a rundown building.
Not really, I can't imagine a situation where i'd be out of the rut within the next few months.
>>
>>29922242
Don't have a car, though a guy living in his RV was nice enough to let me in for the night while it was raining.
>>
I'll have to be going now, overstaying my welcome here
Farewell space robots
>>
>>29922409
Good luck anon.

For what it's worth I hope your life gets better.
>>
>>29922409
Yeah good luck anon
>>
Do you have any type of income? How does money work for you?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.