[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else just feeling "empty"? I don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1348153312356.jpg (108 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1348153312356.jpg
108 KB, 854x859
Anybody else just feeling "empty"? I don't know how else to describe it really.
>>
>>29921580
Yeah, don't even feel anything anymore, not anger, not pain, let alone happiness. I just want to get off this ride, or become one of those retards that are just happy with anything they've get dealt in life.
>>
>>29921580
I have sort of this cycle, where I feel empty, which is then overcome by worry, and then when the worries get too much, it's back to a sort of emptiness, again overcome by the most immediate of worries.
>>
Numbness? That's how I'd describe it.
>>
>>29921602
i alternate between empty apathy, empty rage and empty sadness
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%9A%C5%ABnyat%C4%81
>>
No I've been constipated for days now.
>>
>>29921580
try putting something in your mouth or butt
>>
>>29921580
That's how I've been for the past 3 years. I'm real good at faking it. I've been told I'm hard to read. Just the other day my boss told me

>Anon are you ok? Sometimes you have these days where you seem kinda off or something's wrong

That's just my facade slipping desu
>>
>>29921816
You seem to think you're special. The way you write about yourself is heavily dramatized. Just wanted to remind you you're worthless and no one cares about you.
>>
>>29921862
doesn't come across that way at all to me. seems pretty much par for the course.
>>
>>29921580
yes, in my vagina
>>
>>29921904
>>>/trash/
fuck off, roast.
>>
>>29921894
"That's just my facade slipping" he said, taking a drag off his clove. "No one understands the REAL me and the pain only I feel"
>>
Check out: solipsism, anhedonia, and depersonalization. I "feel" it all the time.
>>
>>29921964
"Who the fuck are you and why are you in my house," the other guy answered.
>>
>>29921580
I coudn't say it's empty or not, but I definately feel abstract feels as of lately. I have never been more unmotivated than this ever. Also, I'm pretty hungry all the time, so it does feel kind of 'empty'.
>>
I need more to people to feel with me.
>>
>>29921580
Fucking gee, you're asking one of the most depressed fucking boards on the internet if they feel a symptom of depression.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say, "Yes, you cock, some other people here feel empty."
>>
>>29921964
Nigga, you gettin' all worked up over him saying "facade" instead of "mask," and you wanna act like he's the one dramatizing shit?

/r9k/ is this tragicomedy of depressed retards shitfighting. I wouldn't trade this board for the world.
>>
Maybe go to dunkin donuts for a small coffee with cream and no sugar and keep an eye out for how many pokeymango masters you spot on your adventure. That's what I do. It shifts the brain out of computer mode and permits an escape from that abstract empty feel.
>>
File: 1844651.jpg (27 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1844651.jpg
27 KB, 500x374
I was literally woken up this morning by dreaming of the best orgasm ever. In the dream I'm finally touching a girls body, I'm behind her with my raging hard on rubbing against her back and I'm reaching around playing with her boobs, holding her body super close to mine. I remember the feeling of this amazing orgasm, like as it shot out I woke up. I could've sworn I had a wet dream...but I didn't. So I either had such an intense dream it snapped me out, or I had a ghost gasm, all the feeling but no spunk.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.