[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Daily reminder that it is impossible to be a robot if you lift weights

Start lifting and injecting roids you lazy pieces of shit
>>
is he using fake tan? disgusting
>>
>>29921280
Lifting will never EVER fix your fucked up face!
>>
>>29921658
it'll make it less fat
>>
File: 1468016023451.jpg (63 KB, 632x860) Image search: [Google]
1468016023451.jpg
63 KB, 632x860
>>29921280
would you date a chestlet?

i would, it's a cute look

women think of muscles on men the way men think of big boobs on them
>>
Of course lifting weights wouldn't make you a robot. The people on here who do lift weights are trying NOT to be robots.
>>
>>29921673
>lifting causes weight loss
learn some basic thermodynamics you faggot
>>
>>29921280
>lifting weights =/= being aesthetic
zyzz was roiding it out the ass, as most gym brahs do
if you're natural you can put between 10 to 15 kg of muscle on you depending on your genetics and that's it

if anyone says he gained more muscle he is either lying, underestimating his bodyfat levels or is taking steroids
>>
I've never had the motivation to keep at it for more than a week.
>>
>>29921280
I don't want to become bald so no
>>
>>29921673
It will still be horrendously ugly, though. Why put in all the effort to get from 2/10 to 3/10?
>>
>>29921703
zyzz had an amazing body but overall he was still ugly af. it was his status/celebrity and confidence that got him the qts.
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (44 KB, 586x604) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
44 KB, 586x604
>>29921280
>tfw i'll never be as beautiful as zyzz

why even live desu senpai
>>
>>29921732
>ugly af
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>29921732
I agree, he had great muscle insertions but his face was typical shitskin tier face, he did get some surgery though
>>
>>29921810
>shitskin
To the /pol/ you go!
>>
>>29921732
Are you baiting? Zyzz was at least an overall 9/10, the dude looked great.

The only people he looks worse than are models in shoot, with makeup, editing, perfect lighting and a great camera.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.