[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help... > be me > introvert kissless virgin >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Tumblr-06.jpg (17 KB, 236x227) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Tumblr-06.jpg
17 KB, 236x227
I need help...
> be me
> introvert kissless virgin
> go to college
> go out to college and become somewhat of a normie.
> get laid 4 times in one term
> campus clinic runs free STD checks to promote health
>me and chads from class go for the lols
>get call 3 weeks later
> "Anon you've showed up as HIV positive"

Seriously I though I broke away from a cycle of loneliness and pointlessness. Is this my punishment for actually trying my very hardest to be a normal human? I finally start doing ok and then I get a fucking death sentence.
>>
>>29921006
I think HIV is managable?

Anyways, why didn't you use a condom?
>>
>>29921030
This

It's a shitty situation OP but as long as you manage it you can live like a 99% normal life, still more normal than most people on this board. Just make sure you do what your doctor says and you'll live normally.
>>
HIV isn't what it once was, they'll have it cured before the AIDS kills you, good luck getting laid again though.
>>
The big misunderstanding normies have is that trying to succeed is always better than not trying. But sometimes you go out there, you do your best, and it bites you in the ass.

I'm sorry though honestly OP.
>>
File: 1465429022030.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1465429022030.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>29921064
>good luck getting laid again
Well he could, not like bitches could physically see his HIV, right?

If OP is D E V I L I S H he could actually get back at stacies for us, seeing as he's good at getting laid.
>>
>>29921124
I've thought of that actually. They would then infect the chads
>>
HIV isn't a death sentence anymore if you can get the medication for it.
>>
File: 1467864720499.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1467864720499.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>>29921230
You also have to a eat a specific diet, and even then it can still get out of control. You still die of AIDS, it just takes like 5 to 20 years instead of 1 or 2.

AIDS is a fear of mine. Keith Harring is the man.
>>
>>29921331
Stop lying to the man, you sad sack of shit. HIV is completely controllable with a single pill a day now, and has been for years. Furthermore, there's already evidence that HIV is become friendlier. The same flu people get every fall and take two days off work killed over a hundred million people in the early 20th century; the most virulent strains quickly killed their hosts and didn't spread. The strains which spread fastest were the ones which kept their host alive longest. HIV has already started down that path, which is why Africa hasn't turned into a charnel house.

I think it's pretty sick to try and make someone afraid who is already dealing with a serious health issue.
>>
>>29921124
I fully encourage OP to do this
>>
File: 1467882094854.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1467882094854.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
>finally find a qt, shy, quiet introvert qt gf
>she confesses to me before we have sex for the first time that she caught HIV from her ex

just fucking end me
>>
JUST!CE
>>
That's what you get for betraying your kind to mingle with normies. Enjoy being a pariah.
>>
>>29921006
You got laid. Who cares if you die?
>>
>YEAAA COLLEGE PARRTYYY WOOO LETS GET LAIDDD

you guys ruined the last bastion of intellectual institutions

also get checked a second time
>>
>>29921006
HIV doesn't show up on tests that quickly
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.