[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Letter Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3706x2470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3706x2470
Write a letter to someone who may never read it.

Remember to leave initials
>>
V,

I was looking at the pictures you used to send me yesterday. You had a pretty nice body for such a short girl.

-T
>>
R

I think you're perfect

S
>>
FBI,

Please go.

-A
>>
P,

Ni

S.
>>
>>29921182
ni hao
>>
E,

it's a crutch
get off the pills.
straighten your life out.
i've been so supportive of you
so supportive.
i hate seeing you this way.
you're not the same girl.
i want that girl back.
don't turn away.
let's talk.

-L
xoxo
>>
>>29921380

L,

Please tell me you didn't forget to thank mother for the chicken tonight. If you forget, it is punishable by supreme bunnings succ. I'd appreciate it if you could thank your mother, just once.

-E
xoxo
>>
F,

I wish I had of died instead of you. I miss you every day of my life, and I only go on because I know its what you would want me to do. I love you.

-N
>>
C,

I haven't replied to your text yesterday because I'm so done with your shit. I don't care if I forgot some pictures or a fucking perfume at our old apartment, if its a problem for you then throw that shit out.
I started drinking heavily again, my arthritis is acting up and I'm depressed as hell. Called in sick these past two days because I can't Stand listening to my colleagues good wishes anymore. I wish you had a hot friend so I could fuck her and piss you off in some way. I'm a terrible person and I can barely live with myself but you are so much worse.

-T
>>
H,

I thought about you today and it made me sad. I hope everything's going well for you and you're happy.

<3 K
>>
God

I don't understand all this at all.
>>
Don't die on me yet letter thread
>>
-K
You can keep my kids, they were expensive purchases anyway.

-D
>>
>>29923198
D,

So much regret, I wish I could make things right. Miss your cute smile.

-K
>>
A,

I miss cuddling with you.

-E
>>
Hey how are you doing? Tell me what you're thinking/ feeling.
>>
A,

I'm very attracted to you and want to stick my peepee in your pooper

-A
>>
I miss you too. I want your lips. Even though I shouldn't and its selfish of me to tell you this when I don't plan on keeping them anymore.
>>
I couldn't think at the time. I fucking knew the answers. I knew them. I couldn't fucking think. I'm so sorry. I feel so broken that I couldn't think and I never said those words to you. I'm so sorry. You know I care about you, you know that I know you.
You probably hate my fucking guts now but I'll always care about you.
Keep up with your cosplay. I wish I could've helped you with your armor. Keep writing, too. Your imagination always fascinated me. I love you.
-g
>>
I just hope you're happy and not worrying or feeling apprehensive about me. I wish i could express that by touching your neck and looking into your eyes.
>>
l'm dying.
>>
>>29920903
Dear L I'm sorry I fucked up I'm soo embarrassed wish we could start over play that day over and not fuck everything up this time -I
>>
It's alright.<3
>>
>>29924884
what happened, how did you fuck up?
>>
Q,

I still wonder how our lives would have ended up if I had moved to New Zealand with you. You ended up not being the person personality wise you put yourself out to be when we started dating and that caused problems obviously, but damn did you make my head spin to the clouds and dream about my future with you endlessly. I wish we still talked. Despite our relationship ending really really poorly, you were a big part of who I am right now. I would have never left the abuse had it not been for you. You were my rock, and I wish we still could be in contact. I wish we could try again, I feel like we would flourish in a second round with each other now that we know what we know about one another and have grown since. I'm not heartbroken, don't get me wrong, it's just on my mind from time to time and it leaves me wondering. I hope you're doing well, and I hope you kept up doing things for yourself like you said you were doing. We both were in neck deep holes of depression and issues, I've slowly been working myself out of mine. I hope you are too.

- K
>>
File: JomerDisgust.jpg (21 KB, 259x365) Image search: [Google]
JomerDisgust.jpg
21 KB, 259x365
>all these normalfaggots writting letters for their gfs/ex gfs
what's up wit that
>>
>>29920903
Dear R,

Fuck you, bro, I miss you even though you probably hate me. Tell E I said hi, too.

-J
>>
U,

beep boop i bin da president

T
>>
>>29925819
Not true I wrote for my childhood exbf
>>
>>29925936
>Implying you havent had 10 boyfriends between now and childhood.
>Implying you are not indeed a normie
>>
File: lion-male-on-buffalo-500.jpg (93 KB, 500x527) Image search: [Google]
lion-male-on-buffalo-500.jpg
93 KB, 500x527
Dear M,

Im sorry I became a drug addict. Im sorry im not trying to get better. I know you wanted more for me and this wasnt the life you raised me into. I love you to death, youre the best person ive ever known.

J
>>
If you miss me so much, why not suck my cock?
>>
File: cuminside.png (182 KB, 990x334) Image search: [Google]
cuminside.png
182 KB, 990x334
>>29926007
>Implying you havent had 10 boyfriends between now and childhood.

I wish. I haven't had a another cute boy cum inside me since we split up
>>
>>29926070
Because i'm not gay

Original
>>
>>29926134
So they just cum on your face and body?
>>
>>29920903

monica,

have fun reading this you nig-nog

-B
>>
I have things to do right now. Have a nice day. kiss
>>
>>29926058
Are you JF?
>>
File: 1445148357496.jpg (112 KB, 457x482) Image search: [Google]
1445148357496.jpg
112 KB, 457x482
Dear E,
I know why you left, but I still somewhat miss talking to you on Skype early in the morning with M and making stupid memes on Steam all day. Actually, M isn't around a whole lot at all anymore. He ushered himself into a bit more exercise focused position, and not just the weird ass morning dancing routines he used to do on mic either.
I know you said you'll never add back, but I still have hope that maybe we'll cross eachother again. Oh, and I do hope that you still aren't letting that Scottish shill faggot P talk you into shit.

Regards, J (Or L)
>>
do not die, letter thread
>>
M,
You are an absolute monster.
We were like brothers M. Like goddamn brothers.
And you sold that for a little whore you can bang in exchange for gifts.
-J
>>
>>29920903
Dear OP,

These threads are fucking retarded

-anon
>>
C,
I wish I understood why you rejecting my advances affected me so heavily.It might help it go away.

-B.
>>
>>29922012
>tfw only thing that keeps you going is the idea that one day you will and it will be a satisfactory answer

I'm gonna be pissed as hell if the truth isn't what I want it to be
>>
G.

I found you weirdly beautiful and I should have said something. You probably have no personality but I felt you did, I hope I'm right. Someday we'll meet again.

It felt really good when you looked at me, thanks

-I
>>
J,
Another night thinking about you,
I lost intrest in everything besides you,
And I fear the day I lose you.
Please forgive me for this
Faithfully yours,
Anon.
>>
M,

You're one of the most beautiful boys I've ever seen. I think it blinds people from noticing your personality is shit. I hope you never find someone to live the rest of your life with.
>>
File: 1450857369296.jpg (44 KB, 470x317) Image search: [Google]
1450857369296.jpg
44 KB, 470x317
It makes me feel a bit bad to hope you have a miserable birthday but you deserve it
I hope you die alone
>>
>>29931581
Wow haha sweating right now bc my name is M
>>
J,

I know you probably dont care about me but you were one of the coolest people I have ever met. You were such a good influence on me and I thought so highly of you. You were like the dad I always wanted. I'll always care about you, please take care of your knees and back.

S
>>
File: Bad_Grammar.jpg (211 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Bad_Grammar.jpg
211 KB, 800x1200
>>29920903
O,

You're a nigger.

T
>>
>>29920903
S,
I hope you talk to me. You're one of the most amazing people I've ever talked to. I don't understand how you can be lonely when you're so perfect. And I know you only talk to me out of pity and obligation. I'm okay with that
>>
>>29933312

You and a hundred other people on here.
>>
R9k,

you are all a bunch of whiny little faggots.
>>
>>29933312
That's a pretty short name.
>>
Fucking CUNT kill yourself. Please. Kill yourself okay? You little shit.
>>
>>29933312
Are you a pretty boy cunt?
>>
No one specific,

Pattern recognition is a divine thing. It's through this you can completely kill all emotion towards something or someone as long as you can find the exact flaws you would hate. Memory works hand in hand, otherwise you wouldn't recognize the pattern to begin with.

For an example, let's say there are generals on /vg/ where someone talks about themselves. Without something in common, you couldn't say this for certain. But with an image, you can use the archive. You can find the exact thread where they deleted the original image just to repost it with a new filename and talk about themselves again. You can use this to watch the pattern again. Then you can watch them repeat this, all the way to the present day. After already having seen them constantly post something to get reactions, you can simply identify the obvious need for attention.

It's through something similar, you'd identify when someone does ban evade. After all, if someone shares the same IP, and they get a new IP hours after this event, it only shows that the original person who was banned is not banned at all. There's an external method to confirm when a new IP was obtained, because all three share the connection it means all three would go offline somewhere at the same time.

This is the method I needed to take in order to completely kill my feelings towards a situation. With 100% certainty, I'm done with this whole thing.

-No initial
>>
File: 1464826536800.png (175 KB, 488x10000) Image search: [Google]
1464826536800.png
175 KB, 488x10000
>>29934488
Paranoia inducing posting piece of human fucking waste.I may be concluding at this current moment.
>>
>>29934706
There is no paranoia. Paranoia is founded on delusion. It isn't delusion to suspect something and actually be correct. That's suspicion proven to be fact
>>
>>29934488
Pattern recognition is terrible because it kills your blissful ignorance of something you could have functioned better without knowing. If someone hurled curses and insults at you in a foreign language, they would bounce right off of you because you don't understand the pattern. Pattern recognition makes you vulnerable. It forcibly plugs you into facets of life that are often better left in the dust.
>>
>>29933565

Anon,

dear god do we know.

-r9k
>>
>>29934488
Except you're trolling youreself because multiple people can save the same image with the same filename and repost it. Your mind is just seeing what it wants to see really.
>>
>>29934844
He had to delete the post to repost it in the exact same thread, since it otherwise would have been a duplicate, as he did not modify it, he simply saved and renamed it a spin on the original name he had given it. All the while immediately namedropping himself
>>
File: 1468458263249.png (175 KB, 488x10000) Image search: [Google]
1468458263249.png
175 KB, 488x10000
>>29934742
>It isn't delusion to suspect something and actually be correct. That's suspicion proven to be fact

This is so, so much worse.

>>29934760
>plugs you into facets of life that are often better left in the dust.

Off this ride and leave it behind onegai!
>>
Dear Blacks
Fuck off
>>
>>29934892

I was speaking on what you said about searching the image on an archive to notice patterns (even though there is no r9k archive right now so don't see how you can see the pattern) the majority of pictures when searched on arhives come from multiple posters not just one. Newfags get this easily confused though. Deleting and reposting a comment and image isnt suspicious either, people delete comments to reword them better and post them again.
>>
File: 1438580000400.jpg (995 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
1438580000400.jpg
995 KB, 2250x2250
>>29935001
>>29934706
>can't tell if these two posts were made by the same guy or if it's two different people using the same image
>>
>>29934892
What did they post that you didn't like?
>>
>>29935092
Read the post again, it's regarding /vg/. Let me clarify
/vg/'s bump limit is 750 posts, it takes a long time for a general to be bumped off of page 10, too. Posting an image in a thread grants you the ability to find it in the archive, by itself, this is nothing unusual, other than the fact you can watch that same person if you use the MD5 and filename. In one thread, he posted it, then deleted it and only it, then reposted the same only in that thread, with no modification other than to the filename.

To post it a second time would have caused it to be counted as a duplicate, without him modifying the MD5. Yet the post is deleted only then, and then it's posted. That's 100% certainty of him being aware, since he deleted it just to repost the same image with a new filename when he wanted to namedrop himself. If it hadn't been the exact same thread, while it was still active, it wouldn't have been a noticeable factor. Usually, when people save someone else's image, they don't try to post it in the exact same thread, and if there's a similar image you don't notice the original post get deleted. It's delusion to claim it to have been a janitor or moderator, given that it's a single post and only because of the one image which saw a repost minutes after it was deleted.

There's no doubt about that, though I am hardly trying to prove anything to anyone else, merely explaining the reason. I only needed to confirm a suspicion of a personality trait to myself.
>>
File: 1468458263250.png (175 KB, 488x10000) Image search: [Google]
1468458263250.png
175 KB, 488x10000
>>29935180
Both me friend.
>>
You at work -the girl who keeps me company while we work 12 hour shifts, I wish I could be as positive as you seem to be.

You have a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend of 3-years, but your smile and that spark you have drives me crazy. It's not that I would, it's knowing that I could, if I wanted to- kiss you, and every time you give me that friendly smile it feels like I'm getting slapped in the face.

t. impotent rage
>>
>>29935338
The MD5 would be the same and the filename can be the same, there's an option to save images with the original filename instead of a the 4chan generated image file name.

>being aware
Being aware of what?
Its common knowledge that you can't post duplicates and have to change a little something to post the same image. I've been doing this for a while because if you post an image that works for one thread you can't post it in a different thread if you want to make the same post. I'm not sure if this is true for every board but it definitely is for r9k.

It's possible someone just had the same image saved too from a recent thread.
>>
>>29935674
The point that he had to delete the image himself, is his awareness that a duplicate needed to be posted. This isn't a comment on the original filename, he had to delete the first image he posted in order for the second with a new filename, which was a mere modification of the original, to be posted.

It doesn't matter if someone else did save it, because if they had there was no way he'd have thought "I'd better delete this image now" nowhere near the end of the thread and have the same MD5 posted minutes after it was deleted, just with him being namedropped in the post.

I will repeat, deleting the original image minutes before the same MD5 is posted is simple awareness of needing to remove the first image. Anyone else saving that image would not have somehow led to the first being deleted. Especially because it'd make no sense for the second to not also be deleted if you wanted to use the same MD5 in another thread.
>>
File: bb D E V L I S H.jpg (128 KB, 396x482) Image search: [Google]
bb D E V L I S H.jpg
128 KB, 396x482
J____,
I hate you so much right now, and I'll never forget it.
I wish we'd never even spoke.
I'll probably hate the loneliness more than missing you.

Once I've finished my little art project I'll drop a pic then fuck off
Hope you're happy

J______
xoxo <3

I know you'll see this
>>
>>29935772
>I will repeat, deleting the original image minutes before
I know how to read you asstard. You clearly didn't know how the archive function even worked so you're probably just making the last minute part up at this point. And yes someone could have saved the image, the orignal person who posted it deleted it then the person who saved it reposts it in the same thread.
>>
>>29936022
>last minute part up at this point
>You can find the exact thread where they deleted the original image just to repost it with a new filename

I was in the original thread. The comment on the archive is the fact -you can find the exact thread where this happened- to verify.

Your assumption is someone deleting an image for no real reason, and someone else posting it in the exact same thread shortly after it was deleted in order to namedrop the same person. Anyone else who actually wanted to post it could have just modified the MD5 in a few seconds by editing the image in a way no one would even see. Not wait until the original image has been deleted from the same thread by the person who posted it, just to namedrop them.
>>
>>29936218
Dear J,
You're a worthless normie. You go through girlfriends like tissues, but then whine and complain like it's a curse on you, and not your huge ego ruining everything.

I don't want anything to do with you. Kill yourself.

-S
>>
to.. you? fuck off

Excuse me for a moment just give me a little time
I'll convince you that im fine
Oh lord im tired of all the crimes
can you save me? can you save us all?
defective devices, deceptive vices
take a trip down to the funeral home
Find my soul, pick it out of the plot
find my mind and return its thought
Follow down line
remember i'm just fucking fine
I'm just another drop in the rain
so leave me in the wind
and i'll find my way back down
I'll sell you a lie for a cheap price
just forget me, I'm fine.
>>
>>29936199
Who said they waited? It could have just happened. I honestly dont even think you're story is real and you just changed it once I pointed out that multiple people can post the same picture and i've been arguing with you just for fun.
>>
>>29936530
Then let that be what you believe, as I said in a previous post, I am hardly trying to convince you. Venting that pattern recognition is a fine thing is not the same as making some case against someone I have never named. You're the one trying to defend someone enough to doubt the legitimacy of a post that has still yet to actually name the person, or even the general. All the while being the person who could not read the post long enough to avoid saying
>even though there is no r9k archive right now so don't see how you can see the pattern

I'm not making a case against someone you've never met, you're making a case against a vent letter. If I wanted to prove myself right, I would have provided the evidence to do so.
>>
Dear R

It's been almost a couple months now since you broke up with me.
Make sure you let Jason know how much of a pathological liar you are before things get too serious.
Everytime I think of you everything stops; the walls start to close in, it gets hard for me to breathe and everything starts going dark.
I hope Jason breaks your heart the same way you broke mine, to the point where you become paralyzed at the thought of him.

I'm starting a new life in my favorite city now. I am free now from all the convictions of that awful town, and I am never coming back.
This is my home now, not you. I am going to have a great fucking life in the best city on earth while you stay stuck in that bleak, grey town.
I hope when your heart is on the line, you come crawling back so I can rub my awesome life without you in your face.
I am never letting you back in.

Sincerely, C.
>>
M,
I miss you so much. please respond.
-A
>>
E,

Is there even a chance of us getting back together? I think about you all the time Every day, I go back and forth between yes, she surely still has feelings for me, and no, there's no way she isn't over me by now. I'm so not worth being in a relationship with. I need to straighten out my life and fix a whole ton of shit. But I hope that this torture will end soon.

I'm so fucking alone.
>>
Dear T

I'm sorry I cut off all ties with you.
I know you also probably hate me too.
And I know it's been several years, but I just want to say that I'm finally happy. Thank you for everything T. Your help, support, and kindness assisted me greatly.
I'm so fucking sorry.

-A
>>
>>29936661
>If I wanted to prove myself right, I would have provided the evidence to do so.
You can't because you're making it up lol

>I am hardly trying to convince you
Yes you are

> Venting that pattern recognition is a fine thing is not the same as making some case against someone I have never named. You're the one trying to defend someone
No i just saw that your pattern recognition was bullshit and called you out on it then you changed what you said just to be right.

>being the person who could not read the post long enough to avoid saying
Except you said /vg/ was an example in your original post so my mistake was minor and understandable, but your mistake was much larger in assuming its the same person and not just a common image used for generals or to post.
>>
>>29925880
I don't hate you, J. I just really really hate talking to people and I don't know why. Sorry for leaving you in the dust, you're a pretty cool person.

-R
>>
you're having a really bad trip right now i love you
>>
Dad,

Sorry for procrastinating and not completing the case study I got you to help me with. I know it excited you because it was relevant to your job and looked as though it was me thinking towards my future.

-A
>>
Anyone else get feels from reading this thread?
>>
Dear J,

It's been well over a decade that I've seen you, yet I can't seem to forget you. We told each other the distance separating us would never sprayed us, but if that we're true I wouldn't be writing this. It's almost like you're a ghost from a past life constantly haunting me where ever you roam. Years ago when I went to a new school I found out you dropped out just three months earlier, when I went to summer school years ago your class was across the hall and I never knew.

Maybe that was the problem with me, I couldn't see what was right in front of me. I couldn't see that if I really wanted us to work I had to make the move. I now realize all that time I spent with you must have been such a waste in your eyes but for me it was the best years of my life, a life that seems so vague and foreign to me that I can't believe that's how I used to be, I miss it.

I once saw you while I was driving around. Life itself stopped as I noticed how much of a beautiful woman you have blossomed too. Life has given you such precious gifts, and I struggle every day just for basic necessities. If you were anyone else I would say I envy you, but there's only one you J, and because of that I'm proud of you. You always said you were going to be successful and you did it and God fucking damn it I'm so proud of you. I used to say I would be too, but then again if I was, would I be writing this letter?

I love you J, always have. I wish you the best of luck in the rest of your life and whoever you meet and fall in love with. If I'm lucky, I'll see you when God gives me a better shot at my next go.

So long J, I love you

-G
>>
File: aryll_d5krr5y.png (347 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
aryll_d5krr5y.png
347 KB, 700x900
Hey C

I don't know why I can't get over you. We barely even tried and yet it failed so miserably. I feel like there was something there, though. We were young and dumb but it's been years since then and look where we are. I want to make up for those lost years, I want to learn what you've done since then, what you're doing now, and what you're planning to do.

I know it's stupid of me to want this. I know it's almost guaranteed to fail, even if we get all of our two years' worth of time together. But, despite all this, I just can't get over you. I don't know why. Maybe I don't want to.

A
>>
>>29927969
Initials?

Cuz im an asshole who I think rejected someone and ruined everything

Ive been wanting to make it right but i probably wont, theres no point, everyday is a battle not to eat a gun
>>
K.
It was nice to hear you laugh. I hope i get to hear that more often.
M.
>>
M

I didnt expect to run into you at all today, I fought every urge to ignore you but I didnt. I called out your name and I saw your smile and you hugged me. This killed me inside. I regretted everything at that moment because im too weird to have or even now other people. This wasnt me thinking about anything about a dumb crush ot was me remembering how we would talk. We scoffed at the idiots in that class we had and we were always able to work through those labs. You were one of those few peiple who acted like a decent human being. Im just frustrated because I feel like im stuck in a social and mental twilight zone, neither dead nor living and neither man nor animal

Just a shell

Im even lying about my name because with my luck ill be pushed to fly close to the sun only to fall again

-J
>>
K
You really don't know how much you mean to me. I love you.
S.
>>
Camilla I want to go back to April with you but instead I'm completely alone and possibly dying. If you ever loved me I want you to again even if you only pretend to. I'm alone on my death bed and the only person I want beside me is a girl I met on the internet.
>>
File: 1468280575564.jpg (146 KB, 600x802) Image search: [Google]
1468280575564.jpg
146 KB, 600x802
>>29927969
I gots to know

Initials?
>>
Dear G,
I've tried to understand you, the reasons why you have this "I accept you/I don't accept you" relationship with me. I'd like ou to make a decision once and for all please.

Regards, N
>>
>>29939357
Hidden and subtle. Nice
>>
File: 1464081904647.jpg (40 KB, 508x480) Image search: [Google]
1464081904647.jpg
40 KB, 508x480
E | A

At this point I'm clueless. I don't know what or who to believe in. I fret and I fret. I like to believe it's out of my hands but I don't know if it is entirely. I know I'm at fault or I'm making an error somewhere and I can't take steps towards correcting it without knowing where it is. I'm quite frankly at your mercy.

This post could be an error in itself, but I'm going to post it anyway. It's the best thing I know to do. I won't let go, I won't forget, I won't get over it. It feels like I can't for the life of me.

H
>>
Goodnight. I hope you have a nice day when you read this.kissonthecheek
>>
A

I won't reply to your brief "Hello" this time. You came out of the blue, probably to use me as some kind of ego boost - to flirt with me and then ignore me for weeks.

I'm sorry I forgot to inform you that I've fallen in love with someone else by now. He's a good man. Sorry we didn't work out back then.

S
>>
you feeling lucky, punk?
>>
S,
You probably don't lurk here anymore, but I miss you and wish you did.
M
>>
File: tfw.jpg (14 KB, 236x171) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
14 KB, 236x171
i have no idea why or what am i missing about you but i just do, my interest dies out pretty quick usually, this only happened 2 times before

havent seen you shitposting in a while now, but you are probably fine, atleast i hope so
>>
L,

I've been a sobbing suicidal mess after our break-up but you probably don't care enough anymore. Thanks for all the nice memories, have a nice life.

V
>>
C,

thanks for the memories, my friend. i will miss u a lot when u commit suicide soon but i'm not gonna stop what you want to do since years ago. love u.

S
>>
>>29920903
P(ast Me),

Stop being quite so autistic. Yes, the Russian chick wants the D, as does the Goth girl, and the Childhood Friend (brah, this is straight-up anime tier. Don't fuck up.)
Apart from that, breddy gud. No real complaints. Maybe get into the whole drinking thing a bit quicker, actually learn what a fucking Quantum Tunnelling Composite is, and get out the house more.

Try not to fuck up,

F(uture Me)

PS- When it comes to uni, the hot femanon wants it too.

PSS- 24th Oct 2014, Euromillions, 3 9 20 30 42 1 6.
>>
To js

I love you even though you treated me like shit, actually I love you because you treated me like shit, its been three years and I still think about you every day, especially when you send me Facebook messages trying to fuck with my head at 6 in the morning when I'm off my face on opium. I think you really do love me but youre too much of a cowardly bitch to ever be with me in case it doesn't work out and you can't drop me in a flash like your other loser bfs. I dont even care if you cheat on me and abuse me all I want is you

From is
>>
>Secretly hoping OP makes these threads and traces the posters. Then uses the initials to try and work out who they're sending the letter to so I can send it to them >:^)
>>
A,

I still love you and cannot get over us breaking up, and the alcohol, drugs and hook-ups don't help at all. PLEASE COME HOME I WANNA KILL MYSELF

J
>>
>>29942574
You actually talk like "le epic 4chan hacker xDDDD" outside of 4chan? Fucking faggot.
>>
J,
I dont know why you unadded me out of no where but i miss you and i hope you're doing all right.
-A
>>
>>29942744
This isn't outside though, is it? Fucking idiot.
>>
M,

Last night was complete and utter torture for me. I think if this does keep up, I'm legitimately going to crack and break. It hurts so much, so terribly much. I hope I'll still be intact by the time I end up getting that promised hug from you, and I'll end up giving you one in return. Hopefully you managed to get some proper sleep tonight, you of all the people need it right now. I wish I could give you at least my own few unstable hours of sleep to you so you'd at least feel better. After all, you have to put up with everything in your life. Just an aimless letter, not even with certainty that you'll see it. Hopefully you won't. You'll just get more concerned, when you should not be. I don't deserve it.

nyoro,
-K
>>
Oscar,

Sometimes I think I would be happier with you in my life again right now. Especially when all my negative thoughts and feelings come back. But then I realize you are the one who caused my negative thoughts and feelings and dating again wouldn't last long before we would be back to arguing all over again. It's horrible when the person who can make everything feel better is the same person who hurt you so deeply. Having to go back to that same person to get your feelings back is like a sick insult, especially when they don't show any remorse or care. I don't know where I'm going with this other than I feel hateful towards you as much as I like you.

- Valery
>>
>>29944412
Lol just throwing Oscars shit out there in the open.
>>
K
I love you
love D
>>
Dear J
I'll leave everything soon.
>>
>>29920903
C,

I wish we could've spent more time together. You're the first person in my life that I've ever had feelings for. I'm sorry the way things turned out for you, if I could of done something to help I would've. I miss you so much that it still hurts after all these years. It's so quiet without you. We were the sunshine in each others lives. I miss you so fucking much. What'd i'd do just to see your smile again.

-A
>>
M,

Please don't think you meant nothing to me

D
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.