[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder that the ten commandments of /r9k/ were handed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10
File: 1452290796476.png (550 KB, 875x557) Image search: [Google]
1452290796476.png
550 KB, 875x557
daily reminder that the ten commandments of /r9k/ were handed down yesterday in a truly blessed thread that received tremendously high amounts of repeating digits

1. Thou shalt never forget the Supreme Gentleman.
2. Thou shall not ignore dubs and shall not ignore quads.
3. Thou shalt keep /r9k/ memes on /r9k/ (unless the meme was created together with another board) while also pursuing wizardhood and not be hostile to your fellow robots.
4. Thou shalt not dodge the Rodge.
5. Thou shalt dine only on tendies procureth by a matronly figure.
6. Thou shalt check these digits.
7. Praise our goddess.
8. Non-virgins and those with a girlfriend or friends or successful careers get out. Same for those who were school bullies.
9. Thou shalt post the BUS at least once per day.
10. Thou shalt study MTW and manufacture St. Elliot OC.

here are the rodgerly inspired unchangable and binding commandments of /r9k/
>>
>Changing them, "they're... legit, right... right guys?"

Elliot is a faggot and so are you
>>
>>29920788
Elliot was not a robot, he was a failed normie and could have easily got GF if he wasn't such a narcissistic asshole. everything you believe is a lie
>im gonna kill chads and stakes because a supermodel hasn't landed pussy first on my supreme gentleman dick
>half his victims end up being asian robots
If he was still alive and posting here he would constantly be getting "get out normie REEEEEE" from this board
>>
File: muh elliot.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
muh elliot.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
Fuck Elliot desu lad
>>
File: 1466891203462.jpg (280 KB, 574x413) Image search: [Google]
1466891203462.jpg
280 KB, 574x413
>>29920860
>because a supermodel hasn't landed pussy first on my supreme gentleman dick
well they should have given him what he deserved and none of this would have happened. tsk tsk.
>>
>>29920860
robot-dom is not about your wealth idiot, my parents are wealthy and i'm an ugly manlet 19 year old KHHV shut in
>>
elliot meme is dead nobody cares anymore
>>
>>29920788
There are two kinds of people on /r9k/.

1. Really fucked up people, with suicidal thoughts, mental diseases up to schizoaffective disorder, failed family relationsships, living in poverty and desperation, wondering how they can go on.

2. Potential normies that failed due to their own narcissism, yet still consider themselves a victim of a female conspiracy against them. Unable to lower their standards or adjust to society, they claim to be as desperate as the first group, whilst actually even enjoying the self pity circlejerk.

Elliot belonged to the latter.
>>
>>29920909
I see dudes who look like him or worse all the time with qt white, islander and asian gfs, and they aren't even rich! If he went for 7-8/10s instead of deluding himself into thinking he deserved a 11/10 supermodel for doing nothing, he wouldn't have had a problem.
>>
>people go on and on about how god isn't real
>start "pretending" to worship things to be ironic

god is the one who caused the big bang and all logic within the universe, we're supposed to become scientists who use technology to bring dead people back to life and become immortal

most people who do things like elliot rodger don't know the truth, and think once they're dead they'll never experience anything again. one day he'll be brought back, and he'll be forgiven by everyone he hurt, but not before feeling the pain he inflicted on them ten times over
>>
>>29920949
>lowering your standards

thats not possible you have no say in the matter of whom you find attractive
>>
>>29920949
how can you say he belonged to the second group when he was also clearly a really fucked up person with suicidal thoughts and failed family relationships? he was both things. everyone needs things black and white. heroes or villains. me or that other guy who really sucks. people are complicated and they don't fit into categories like you want them to.
>>
>>29920981
>and he'll be forgiven by everyone he hurt
well everything is peachy keen then. glad he made the right choice.
>>
>>29920981
religous people cant be robots sorry

if youre thinking all of your misery however large will be evened out in heaven in which you experience utterly fulfilling joy for eternity you have nothing to complain about

injustice in general does not bother you in the same way as us because it will be evened out in the end as well

also your faith is obviously utterly delusional
>>
>>29921002
>>lowering your standards

i don't get this. I mean let's be real here, male on female attraction is pretty subjective, what you might consider to be an 8 another person might consider to be a 5

saying 'lower your standards' is like saying date someone you're not remotely physically attracted to
>>
File: muh elliot2.png (1 MB, 599x1304) Image search: [Google]
muh elliot2.png
1 MB, 599x1304
>>29920860
This. Elliot is a failed normalfag and may he rot in the ground forever.
>>
>>29921056
he had a good jawline. like, real good

his nose mustve fucked him up
>>
>>29921093
>he had a good jawline

no he fucking didn't
>>
Peace be upon him
>>
>>29921093
dunno what you malebots think a good jawline is, so lets agree to disagree
>>
>>29920973
could've been... could've done...
fact is he was a totally disturbed maniac virgin who truly lived in his own world and that makes him a robot and not a failed normie.
>>
>>29921125
jawline is just your maxilla
>>
>>29921033
>thinks he's getting away with what he's doing
>comes back to him ten times worse
>"peachy"
just because everyone will eventually be forgiven doesn't mean it'll be an easy process for them. they'll be pushed to the limits of suffering to understand what they did, and everyone will watch.
>>
File: elliott4.jpg (762 KB, 3508x2480) Image search: [Google]
elliott4.jpg
762 KB, 3508x2480
>>29920788
>6. Thou shalt check these digits.

Checked
Praise the Supreme Gentleman
>>
File: saintRicardo.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
saintRicardo.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>he's not a robot
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29921159
maybe he was suffering. maybe he was suffering for a long time. maybe he ended his own suffering and saved himself a lifetime more of suffering.
>>
>>29921047
>if youre thinking all of your misery however large will be evened out in heaven in which you experience utterly fulfilling joy for eternity you have nothing to complain about
>injustice in general does not bother you in the same way as us because it will be evened out in the end as well
that's pretty narrow thinking, you have no idea how i feel about injustice and people experiencing misery. you're literally telling me i can't feel bad about injustice because it'll work out in the end, but you don't even comprehend what i'm saying. the evening out won't magically happen, so that means people treating each other badly is even worse than it would be if it did.

>your faith is obviously utterly delusional
i think it's pretty delusional to think everyone will sit back and wait for the universe to die until everything stops existing. even if you follow purely scientific logic, the universe has inherent patterns and intelligence that point to something creating it. the only way to think otherwise would be to believe the universe has always existed which goes against the science you cling to.
>>
>>29921177
he forced terror, pain, and misery on other people because he was selfish and they didn't give him what he wanted. people who truly suffer don't want others to suffer too.

>you won't have sex with me and give me the thrills i desire?
>well i'll kill you so you give them to me without choice, and then i'll kill myself so there are no consequences
>surprise, there are still consequences
>>
Halo effect around this twinky malcontent is hilarious.
He killed some cunts because a hottie he was obsessed with wouldn't give him the time of day, and is lauded as great by some robots because....? because he is attractive to them. It's a snake eating its tail and truly pathetic
>>
>>29921281
>people who truly suffer don't want others to suffer too.
you're making that up. there's no reason to believe it's true other than you not wanting to believe it. i don't believe you've truly suffered a day in your life.

and there are no consequences. death is death and it's the end regardless of your grand delusions.
>>
>>29920949

>implying that narcissists aren't really fucked up people, aren't mentally diseased, and are somehow more in control of their fate than depressives or schizos
>>
>>29921281
>they didn't give him what he wanted
and he was also incapable of getting it for himself.
>>
>>29920788
>1. Thou shalt never forget the Supreme Gentleman
>2. Thou shall not ignore dubs and shall not ignore quads
>4. Thou shalt not dodge the Rodge.
>6. Thou shalt check these digits.
>10. Thou shalt study MTW and manufacture St. Elliot OC.

I'll be posting a list of where his 21 videos were shot later.

I have the exact location of 19, 1 is unknown, and I am uncertain about the location of his main retribution video, but have included suspected locations
>>
>>29920981
>he believes the transhumanism meme
>>
File: illkillmyselfifidontgetdubs.jpg (11 KB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
illkillmyselfifidontgetdubs.jpg
11 KB, 298x298
>>29920788
fuck that gook, he was a little cuck boy
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>29920788
Remember to post the BUS daily.
>>
The hells the "BUS"?
>>
>>29923348

The rodge bus, see >>29923232
>>
File: Marc won.jpg (26 KB, 216x266) Image search: [Google]
Marc won.jpg
26 KB, 216x266
>>29920788
>>29922059

Fags

>comment original
>>
>>29920878
Top left is a turbo Chad though
>>
>>29920981
You're as obnoxious as fedora tippers, if not more, try >>>/pol/
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.