[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just set up a date with tinder qt for this Friday >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1464748778539.jpg (10 KB, 228x224) Image search: [Google]
1464748778539.jpg
10 KB, 228x224
>just set up a date with tinder qt for this Friday
>she says she wants to go downtown, smoke weed, play pokemon go, then chill at her house
>says she thinks I'm "very attractive", even after seeing my shitty jewbook photos

My luck might just turn around boys.
How do I not fuck this up?
>>
Just act how you'd normally act when you're chilling with your friends. Don't overthink it. If she already thinks you're cute you'd pretty much have to actively make an effort to fuck it up at this point.
>>
>>29920299
Good advice. My main problem with everything is overthinking pretty much. I'm the kind of person who has to think there's a logical reason behind everything I do and what could/couldn't happen.

I don't know what we could do though besides getting food or something. I don't have a car and just smoking weed and playing pokemon go sounds like a fucking lame date that won't go anywhere.
>>
>>29920357
That's not all she wants to do fgt.
Honestly that sounds way more fun then going to the movies or getting a burger or some gay shit. It's just a fun thing to do, not the ONLY thing you'll do. Just see where it goes and what she wants to do when you meet up. Act naturally. I'm sure you'll find something and if not go back to her place and watch a movie.
>>
>>29920357
Go with the flow. Also, if you run out of things to talk about and/ or you seem to bore her, change the scenery. Go buy her some ice cream and eat it walking through a park or something. Chances are you'll see something interesting or funny, which will give you a topic to talk about again instantly. You'll also bond more if you experience something together (or if it feels as if you do).

It's also important to read her body language right and make a move at the right time. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>29920357
Some people like lame dates, what you have proposed seems pretty laid back which will probably help with your confidence. Imagine the opposite, some kind of potentially nervy formal dinner.

Try to be confident, it doesn't matter if you're not at first as long as you are later. It can be endearing.
>>
Have condoms with you.
>>
like if she wants to go on a lighthearted date then "go to her place" literally all she wants to do is establish a degree of comfort on the date and then take you home to fuck. the fact that the first part seems a little barren to you is because of that, its just to establish physical comfort with you

all you really need to do is enjoy your time with her, and likely escalate some physical touch (like starting by putting a hand on her shoulder at some point, holding her hand, sitting close to each other and kissing maybe. all done at points where its natural and not mechanical). just read her body language to make sure the touch isnt unwanted
>>
>>29920440
>touch
I have no clue when to do this but I guess I'll realize it when the time is right.
I'm guessing she'll do things like get closer to me, give me looks, play with her hair, the whole "kiss gaze" thing etc. and that's when I'll know?

>>29920391
When you put it that way you're 100% correct. Pretty low stakes and she's definitely shown she's attracted to me (based on what she's said/how fucking quick she texts me back when I take like a half hour). High pressure would make me freak out even more.

In the end really all I have to is keep her entertained for a couple hours (the kush will help) and not be a sperg and then just wait until we get back to her place.
>>29920390
Yeah. I'm lucky I live in a major city so there's a ton of things to do downtown here. We got a lot in common and I'm much better at talking to people in person than text.
>>
>>29920232
>chill at her house
Lolololol
You normalsluts are gross
>>
>>29920653
But the point is I don't want to fuck up so bad I don't get that point. If I get that far even my sperg ass will know what's coming.
>>
>>29920813
You wanting to get to that point makes you a degenerate
You'll do this more and more and become a norman
>>
>>29920813
dude from what you've been saying you have it pretty much in the bag as long as you don't act like a turbo autist or a rapist. you've been blessed with an opportunity that most of us will never get.

buy condoms
tell us about it
then never come back here again you fucking normie
>>
>>29920843
I just got out of high school and I've never had a relationship and went on a date once in my entire life (4 years ago). I have a lot of uncertainties. I never really pursued women ever.

Then I download Tinder and all of a sudden I get 90 matches in 2 weeks. I don't even have a decent pic or anything cool to offer (18 yo manlet student working at taco bell who doesn't have a car) so this all feels kind of surreal to me, like it shouldn't be happening to me and I don't deserve it.
>>
>>29920825
You do not sound bitter at all. I am amazed that men of such outstanding purity still exist in today's work.

keep doing the Lord's work
>>
>>29921018
>90 matches in 2 weeks

go fuck yourself chad
>>
>>29921097
Not Chad.
1. I'm skinny as fuck (near ottermode)
2. 5'6
3. I work a shitty job and don't have a car and live with my parents. Most of my income is from weed deals
4. Decent face aesthetics but 7 at best, bad haircut
5. Look like a "twink" but with a lot of hair
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.