[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>paid $380 to see a psychiatrist to write a medical letter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 399x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 399x368
>paid $380 to see a psychiatrist to write a medical letter to reduce my job search requirements. (And hopefuly autismbux)
>downplay my mental illness when i finally see psychiatrist

JUST. FUCKING JUST

This is how deep my self-sabotage actually runs. I can't help but fuck everything up. FUCK FUCK FUCK /blogpost
>>
>>29920221
although i dont have to pay for this living in england, i have the same problem, everytime i go to appointments i cant give it to them straight, i just want to leave asap so say im fine
>>
>>29920246
I told myself many times to just give it to himself straight or even exaggerate a little and stil fucked it up. Now i have to find another fucking psychiatrist if the letter of the current psychiatrist isnt good enough. Yeah, thats right im shopping for doctors. Im done with the welfare system always on my ass. And no I cant fucking work
>>
>>29920221
Sometimes they will suspect that you're exaggerating your problems, and it's better that they believe you're down playing your issues than exaggerating them.
If they're experienced they may know about downplaying, at least if you go to somebody regularly they'll catch onto it.
>>
>>29920285
Yeah except nothing bad will happen if they find out i was exaggerating. The worst they can do is not write the letter. I had nothing to fucking lose god dammit. I only needed him to write the letter and i wont be seeing him a second time. Now i might have to find anoher one if the letter turns out shitty.
>>
Fucking normies. Give me emotional support
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.