[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think you will ever get your shit together, or do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 9
File: maddog_web_1_IMG_9029.jpg (339 KB, 1733x2000) Image search: [Google]
maddog_web_1_IMG_9029.jpg
339 KB, 1733x2000
Do you think you will ever get your shit together, or do you expect to die a virgin?

I'm 27 and I don't see myself changing
>>
>>29920055

In my opinion, once you reach 25 as a virgin, you'll never lose it in a natural relationship. You'd either have to pay for it or take in a single mother who wants beta bucks. That's the best you'll ever get.

Think about how all the normal people get to fuck dozens of women and how Chad fucks hundreds of women and you can't even get one girl to smile at you when saying hi.
>>
File: 1460404704513.png (148 KB, 493x400) Image search: [Google]
1460404704513.png
148 KB, 493x400
>>29920090
no anon
you're under thr illusion that you're obliged to stay within your age-range when it comes to dating
OP could still fuck 18 year olds well in to his 30s if he got ripped, got a car and worked on his social skills a bit
women love older men
remember that movie fast time at ridgemont high
the main girl who was like 14 fucked a 35 year old just because
don't give up home OP
you just have to try
>>
>>29920055
I work in a retirement community.

A lot of the senior citizens Im sort of familiar with will just blurt out every now and then something like "i haven't heard about your gf yet anon"

They're totally confused when they find out I'm not in any sort of relationship or anything. They occasionally might confuse youth with good looks a little bit, but I feel like they can tell ugly from average. A few do recommend that itI find a better job, because they know Im making nothing.

It's really a perfect storm of the culture and society and economy that's probably working against the borderline robots. Back then you had a really good chance as long as you had a half decent job (which wasnt hard to find).
>>
I expect to kill myself soon.
>>
No. It really scares me when my parents talk of moving and me and my brother (degenerate gambler) having to move out so they can downsize.
>>
>>29920681
that's them telling you to get a job so you can support yourself
>>
>>29920703

Yeah I know. I just don't see a happy future in it.
>>
>>29920681
I have something similar. My parents are trying to get rid of me because my sister is going to give birth in September.

It would be much easier for them if I wasn't here.
>>
>>29920719
Their isn't, once you get start supporting yourself and realize that you go to work 6 days a week to live in a shitty house, with no friends, no love life etc everything just becomes a monotone drag. I really do want to kill myself and that's not in some r9k meme way, life is just miserable for some people.
>>
I actually got my act together when I was 26/28. Started slow but now I'm confident I'm prepared for my 30's. Late 20's are the last time to condition yourself for life. Good habits breed more good habits.
>>
i don't know. i'm a female NEET suicidal virgin. i think that right before i turn 30 i'll just find one really desperate robot around here to take my virginity before i go on my spree. at least someone might be happy then.
>>
>>29920885
You'll never have your youth back, though. Chad fucked women in his prime, just so you can have his sloppy seconds.
>>
>>29920943
Plz be in the Netherlands.
>>
>>29920943
Plz be in the Switzerlands
>>
>>29920943
Plz be in the Scottish Highlands
>>
>>29920943
plz be in south west Englands
>>
25 and still pure (except I've masturbated thousands of times). On a side note, anyone feel as if they're getting dumber as they age?

I'm just not as sharp or able to even comprehend or follow things as good as I could 5 years ago and this scares me
>>
>>29920055
22 y/o kissless hugless handholdless virgin
In highschool (i was a nerd) some grills hit on me (i turned then down) so i have some confidence
All i need is to start making my own money, but i don't want to be a wage slave. Studying programing but have no real clue how to make money from it freelance. (like, making a nice game would take a while, and even then idk if anyone would buy it. I worked with some people on a VN but the writers gave up so it fell apart, working with a small group of niggerfags is better but then idk how to split any profits)

As soon as i figure that out i think i'll be ready to get a gf
>>
>>29920943
plz be in thailands
>>
>>29921080
>not as smart
I write things down a lot and keep things organized
>>
>>29920055
What's the point of "getting my shit together" when I'm going to kill myself at like 29 anyway
>>
>>29921080
Definitely, I'm in my thirties and I'm dumber by a great margin than 10 years ago.
>>
>>29920952
That's OK. When you get older you don't really care.
>>
I stopped being virgin at 27! Then realized I could have been no-virgin long time before but I was too busy crying about being virgin! Hard times!
>>
>>29920943
Plz be in New Zealands
>>
>>29921172
>I was too busy crying about being virgin!
So you were fucking retarded back then I mean you probably still are but you get my point faggot
>>
>>29920055
>26
>KHHV
>NEET
>have never had a job
>no local friends
>mommy still cooks my meals and does my laundry
>no skills or talents
>only have a GED

I think it's too late for me to change.

If any younger KHHV NEETs are reading this and you don't want to end up like me, do everything you can to change before it's too late. Most importantly, either stay in school or get a job, because it's really hard to get out of being NEET once you get sucked in for a while.
>>
No. I don't really think about it anymore.

Oregano commento.
>>
>>29921196
Completely retarded! Thats why Im here sharing shit with the faggots of my kind.
>>
>>29920943
I can only imagine what you look like being a female robot.
>>
>>29920943
You scare the shit out of me!
>>
>>29921205
What do you do all day
Why not just wash dishes at a restaurant or smth

I feel like if i got to where you are i would be too angry with myself to do nithing
>>
>>29920943
Plz be in the Australiands
>>
>>29920943
Pls be in Sardinia
>>
>>29920943
Plz be in Icelands
>>
>>29920155
fuck I love that movie
>>
>>29920943
pls be in the Chinalands
>>
>>29920055
31, back against the wall. A chance came up that would allow me to completely turn my life around.

If this doesn't work out in the next few months, I'm done for.
>>
Dude, a 20 years old is still a maggot, and 25/27 is only when you slowly start to qualify as an adult. We are all retards here, but if you work on your social skills you'll be able to get some girls. Some younger bitches(18 y olds) who are into older men, maybe.
>>
>>29921252
In all honesty I'd rather remain a NEET than spend my life working a job I hate. I don't regret not becoming a wageslave, I regret not setting myself up to possibly get a decent job and actually live a decent life. I don't think I feel much anger, but I am full of regret, disappointment, boredom, loneliness, and unfulfillment.

As for what I do all day... 4chan and other hobby forums, eBay, a little bit of gaming, and occasional tinkering with hobby stuff. On Friday-Sunday I try to go to flea markets and estate sales because that's one of the few things I enjoy that gets me out of the house. Other than that I only go to the store once or twice a week with my mom or mom+dad for groceries/supplies.
>>
>>29921342
kool opinions, dude who compares human development to fucking bug molts
>>
>>29921342
why is everyone so interested in "younger" girls
grills "my age" don't look all THAT different from 18 year olds, + i'd rather be with someone around my age
>>
>>29921376
it's the unattainability and transgressiveness
>>
>>29921357
>>29921205
hey friend, I'm 25 and the same in every aspect, even GED. Only difference is I do my own laundry, sucks huh?

Besides the absolute mental devastation of having no financial future
>tfw no gf
is still the hardest feel. Like honestly I can even enjoy having a friend anyways because I would have liked a gf. Friends are great but it's impossible to care that much when your GF needs aren't met

everything fucking sucks m8
>>
>>29921357
oh man are you going to eat shit when you wake up 5 years in and realise how unfulfilling your life is. not to mention the feeling of realising how much of a manchild you have been relying on your parents to feed you. I thought I was pathetic but you're taking this to another level and you will eventually fall hard.
>>
>>29921357
Better to do a shitty job and earn your living, than do nothing and be dissapointed in yourself even more. There is either a decent or a bad way to handle any real situation in life, what do you think about it? Ofc it's your life, and your call.
But I really think you should wash your own clothes and cook your own food. You could also cook for your mom too! Cooking is not ultra hard to learn, she can teach you if you have any patience. Clean your place sometimes, go to the store without your parents at least once a week, or a month. I am 20y old, and I already feel awkward when my mom brings me meals to my room, or comes to make my bed. I'm like "please, I can handle that".
>>
>>29921376
That was if you choose an easy route because most people here like easy routes. You can get a woman your age, i believe in you.
>>
>>29921357
do you have to always ask for pocket money?

>i don't feel much anger
you should try it, it's what gets me through though exams and generally depressing moods

anime music is p motivational
>>
>>29921376
>he doesn't like younger girls
wew lad
>>
>>29921473
i think younger girls are even bigger stacies
>>
>>29921415
not him but

>oh man are you going to eat shit when you wake up 5 years in and realise how unfulfilling your life is.
already there
>not to mention the feeling of realising how much of a manchild you have been relying on your parents to feed you.
this hits hard everyday and every time I'm doing something that costs money, even taking a shower or turning on a desk fan
>I thought I was pathetic but you're taking this to another level and you will eventually fall hard
I've already fallen very hard but still know the hole only goes deeper and deeper

I definitely believe I'll kill myself by the time I'm 30 if I haven't gotten the ball rolling by then. Everything else that comes with being a NEET put aside, it's just absolutely terrible being such a drain on my parents and it only makes me loathe myself more
>>
>>29921473
>not fucking an lady that's a bit older than you and turning her into your cockslave
Do you even doujins senpai
>>
>>29921433
>go to the store without your parents at least once a week
this, i buy water bottles for myself (doubles down as piss bottles), but on occasion i ask mother if she needs anything (it's usually toilet paper, bread, beer, sugar, etc). you even get some money left over
>>
>>29921495
Nah m8, bitches become bigger stacies as they get experience
Younger stacies are not comparable at all to an older stacy they lack the knowledge older stacies have
In other words
they are more dumb
therefore easier and not as much of a pain in the nuts as older grills
>>
>>29921536
>he believes Mongolian cartoons are an accurate description of real life
wew
>>
File: noose.png (362 KB, 900x1593) Image search: [Google]
noose.png
362 KB, 900x1593
>>29921570
>thinking I was actually being serious
Take this, senpai.
>>
>>29921411
Well I think my >tfw no gf has actually diminished over the years. I have one online friend who I've known for about 12 years and I certainly wouldn't give him up for a gf. He's basically the only non-parents socialization I've had for years and I'd probably have gone insane without him.

>>29921415
I already realize all of that. It still seems better to me than a life of wageslavery.

>>29921433
>But I really think you should wash your own clothes and cook your own food.
Agreed on this, but it does feel awkward to try to change how we do things after so many years. I should definitely try going places on my own also.
>comes to make my bed
Heh, that's actually one thing I like to do myself but my mom still tries to do it. The worst part is that she will often come in and "fix" it after I've already done it, because she insists that the blanket should be tucked in a certain way, which I don't do because I have to untuck it to sleep anyway.

>>29921465
For some reason some of my relatives still send me Christmas/Birthday money or give me money when I come over to visit, even though I've never asked them for anything. They take pity on me, I suppose. My parents provide a home and food and hygiene items etc., but they haven't given me money or non-essential items since I was 18 or so. I get enough cash from other relatives that I still have a significant amount saved up even after buying a new laptop and plenty of other stuff. I also sell off any stuff I'm not using on eBay which helps keep my personal funds up. I do occasionally sell things I find at flea markets, thrift stores, etc. on eBay for a quick profit, although if fuel costs were factored in it would actually be a loss. Of course my parents pay for the fuel and they're just happy to get me out of the house.
>>
Losing your virginity is what you consider "getting your shit together"? Why? Because society imposed it on you?
>>
>>29921517
>I definitely believe I'll kill myself by the time I'm 30
i don't know that feel. if anything i'll innawoods somewhere, maybe go be a bum abroad for a while, maybe marry a gypsy
(an hero only via killing spree)

if you're from the EU just pack your bags and go
>>
File: 1464463395704.jpg (30 KB, 550x343) Image search: [Google]
1464463395704.jpg
30 KB, 550x343
>>29921597
>thinking "I" was actually being serious
wew
>>
File: 1461387606327.png (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1461387606327.png
32 KB, 300x300
>>29921613
losing virginity comes with getting your shit together
it's kind of like the biggest prize
>>
>>29921642
I don't get at all how that's supposed to be considered a prize.
>>
>>29921604
>Agreed on this, but it does feel awkward to try to change how we do things after so many years. I should definitely try going places on my own also.
Sure must be awkward to try and change, but you can still do it. It's not a high price to pay. For cooking, you can simply tell her that you saw some cooking on youtube and got interested, and want to learn to make some basic stuff. May be kinda awkward, but it'll be worth it. Imagine, you cooking a simple but nice meal for you and your mom and dad. Start with a simple salad that doesn't take much time, and try not to cut yourself.
>Heh, that's actually one thing I like to do myself but my mom still tries to do it. The worst part is that she will often come in and "fix" it after I've already done it, because she insists that the blanket should be tucked in a certain way, which I don't do because I have to untuck it to sleep anyway.
Yeah, my mom does that too. I don't try to stop her if she want's to fix it, but I always try to make it as soon as I wake up.
>>
>>29921666
well, satan, then you don't understand >tfw no gf
prob because you're a grill
>>
>>29921687
Nope, I'm a guy.
A very original guy.
>>
>>29921683
>you can simply tell her that you saw some cooking on youtube and got interested
WARNING: she may want you to show her the video
>>
>>29920055
Somewhat related: but have you guys ever thought that when it comes to your life almost every possible avenue there could have been to help you succeed was somehow adversely stacked against you? I have a list of tons of extremely basic shit that could have made a huge difference in my life but which I had to struggle for anyway. Things that normal people, from somewhat sensible families couldn't possibly related to because of how broken things are if they don't exist - but that's basically my whole life.

Does anyone else feel like everything was stacked against them from day one? But that, quite easily - with the same environment as other people - that you could have been better? I think of this shit all the time and it infuriates me to think of how much I've had to struggle for basic shit because of my upbringing. Short of being born black in a third-world country I honestly don't think my family could have done more to ruin my mental health, and set me up for failure than what they've done.

I hope one day to pay them back for this.
>>
I might get my shit somewhat together but I'll never lose my wizard status. Girls don't like alcoholics for the most part.
>>
>>29921718
There are plenty of cooking shows and videos on youtube, but I agree with the warrning. You can actually watch some cooking videos before asking her for help.
>>
>>29921716
I assume you're one of those normies for whom sex and relationships happen pretty much automatically.

You just talk to someone in a friendly way and then a few days later she's sucking your dick, right?

We aren't like that here.
>>
>>29921721
not really. my dad was an alcoholic and trashed the place daily, my parents had fights and my mom eventually left with the kids (to her parents) for a while, but then my father apologized (poured hundreds of euro worth of alcohol in front of her parents house) and they got back together.
when i grow (me and my brother) had a few physical fights with him, but we're good now. he's still demanding tho, so him just existing makes me feel bad for being a burden

>I hope one day to pay them back for this.
i've had people in my life i hate, and we never made up because they're shit people. the solution is to distance yourself from them. get them out of your life. there are more important things to concentrate on
>>
File: 5.jpg (955 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
955 KB, 1920x1080
>>29920055
I'm 23 and i doubt it very much.

I understand and agree with the logic behind getting a job but I just can't muster enough fucks to go out and get one. Life already sucks enough, I couldn't handle a job. I wouldn't even mind it as much if it didn't take so much effort to get a job, it's not good enough to want to work you have to:

>Spend hours crafting a CV that'll catcth their eye
>Invent an imaginary work history and memorise it so they don't just trash your cv immediately
>Apply to dozen of the jobs and get maybe 1 interview a month if you're lucky
>Turn up dressed to the nines
>Answer their slew of stupid questions perfectly, having spent hours researching and memorising what they want to hear
>If you're not a normie social butterfly there's a high chance they'll write you off 10 seconds after meeting you
>They won't even tell you then and there, you have to fuck off and wait for days until realising they're never gonna call

For a fucking job working a shop or warehouse. This is insanity.
>>
I guess while I'm on sleeping pills I might as well keep rambling about my life ...

One of the things I used to think would change everything was finally getting a job. I used to fantasize about doing this as a shut-in, broken, clueless autist, who knew he didn't fit in any where since it would finally mean I could function like other people. This won't make any sense to a normie but I had severe phobias so I couldn't go outside or deal with people. The only way I could ever get a job and be an "independent adult" was to make money online, so that's what I focused on ...

Anyway, I finally made that happen after several YEARS and realized it didn't mean shit. Life was just as bad as a wage cuck and nothing else in my life changed. I probably thought deep down what other anons think about getting a GF: that if you can pull it off all your other problems will magically change. But in the end, all that happens is you manage to get lucky, or find some kind of loop hole and all the original reasons for why it was so hard for you in the first place are still in play.

So basically, with that illusion now gone life becomes even more bleak.
>>
>>29921781
I've never even been in a relationship, thought about one or ever cared to be one. Why do you guys think that everything is black and white and have to make all of these extreme reaching assumptions?
>>
>>29920055
That's great photo for me to draw. Thanks anon, do you have any more?

Also, nice dubs
>>
>>29921787
just go be a baker or smth
if it makes you feel any better in bulgaria there is basically none of that, you kind of just walk into a place that's hiring, ask for the job and start the next week
>>
>>29921812
what did you work online
>>
>>29921231
not good, which is why i'd pick a really desperate one.

>>29921249
i'm actually very nice. just slightly fucked up by years of being alone and unhappy.
>>
>>29921872
Picked up programming. Would not recommend
>>
>>29921858
Why the fuck would being a baker be any easier?

And why would that make me feel any better? It makes me feel worse.
>>
>>29921928
>Why the fuck would being a baker be any easier?
you don't need skills, education, etc. same as dish washer, and many other minimum wage jobs
>And why would that make me feel any better?
you can always go live abroad
>>
>>29920055
I'm 22 and I gave up on ever having a gf or first sex&kiss. My plan is to get a job, pay for my own things and have fun on my own. I will get fit because I want to have a nice body for myself, ride a bike and I will play videogames as much as I want. oh, and maybe I will get a dog someday if I ever earn enough money. That'll be my life...
In the end everyone will be alone in their own coffin so why bother with other people?
>>
I turned my shit around at 30. For most of my life I was pretty much drifting along the path of least resistance. Then I turned 30 and of course nothing that great had happened for me, besides a steady low paying job, and I knew I had to stop drifting and start trying to row the fuckin boat.

It's been a lot of work but it's finally paying off a couple years later. Went on some awkward dates but found a nice gf. Went to some awkward job interviews but found a better job. Next on my agenda is moving out of this shitty house and saving for my first car. Life is interesting again.
>>
>>29921845
I just searched "sad old man" on Google, matey.
>>
Is it really that bad to live your whole life without a GF or friends?
My plan for the future is to get some shitty 1000 euro a month job, live in some cheap appartment and play videogames and do other internet stuff, maybe go outside jogging from time to time so i don't go crazy by staying inside all the time.
Is this a viable strategy? The positive thing about me is that i've literally no desires for material stuff other than a good pc and video games, so even with 1000 euro i'm pretty sure i could put some money apart for the future to invest in some shit or idk, i'm not sure yet.
>>
>>29920055
I think I'll get my shit together. I'm finally learning how to function albeit just barely, with zero social interaction. I'm just going to go into cocoon mode and focus on self improvement.

I'll probably fail over and over but life is pretty long so I'll probably figure it out eventually.
>>
>>29922039
I get about 1000 EUR a month (but in GBP) and can't nearly afford to live alone.
>>
>>29920090
>tfw I was too much of a depressed wreck to even become a good beta provider

>tfw in my mid 20's and still working the kind of jobs a 16 year old could get.

Good thing hookers are cheap.
>>
>>29922066
i think i like your answer most anon
>>
>>29921080
I'm waaay less intelligent than I was in high school. I think it's because I haven't really used my brain to produce any thoughts that are more complex than a 4chan post since graduating. I honestly practice not thinking a lot because when I think, it brings me back to very distressing memories. Now mostly there's just silence in my head and I can't think of anything to say at all.
>>
>>29921205
In five years time you're going to be kicking yourself for not doing everything you could to change right now.
>>
>>29922132
I'm 25 and already kicking myself for not doing anything when I was 20. Was just a slow descent into drug and alcohol abuse
>>
>>29922079
how much do you spend on house+taxes?
>>
File: 1466577135966.png (569 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1466577135966.png
569 KB, 900x900
>>29922113

same. now I have a really hard time articulating myself.
>>
I'm dying a virgin.

I only know how to handle machines.
>>
32 y/o, 5'10" 180lbs, fairly average looking I suppose, own my own house, multiple cars, good well-paying job, haven't had sex in almost 6 years. I give up.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.