[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I'm scared, I was jerking it to my waifu when I noticed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Sad-FayFay.jpg (654 KB, 972x779) Image search: [Google]
Sad-FayFay.jpg
654 KB, 972x779
Guys I'm scared, I was jerking it to my waifu when I noticed somthing felt odd, felt my chest and my heartbeat was irregular, didn't think much of it but just got off again and the same thing happened, wtf?
>>
>>29919913
palpitations.

talk to your doctor about it
>>
>>29919913
Do you feel light headed or dizzy otherwise? Any other negative physical symptoms?
>>
>>29919943
I can't afford a doctor, haven't gone in a few years now.
>>29919936
a bizzare sensation in that area led me to check my heartrate but it's hard to explain. like a rubbing maybe? I don't know. but no symptoms otherwise.
>>
>>29919957
Are you a healthy weight? Doesn't matter if you're slightly under or over, I mean are you pretty far on one end of the spectrum?

Original
>>
>>29919913
Dude, that was a spiritual connection with your waifu manifesting inside of you. Your soul is opening up a connection to her. Just let it take you next time bro, you made it!
>>
i get weird heartbeats sometimes. fuck doctor . fucking NOMRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZ
>>
>>29919913
What do you mean irregular? As in the pace of your heart changed? Your heart skipped a beat? How long was it "irregular" for?
>>
>>29919976
Yes, maybe a bit underweight but nowhere near eating disorder level
>>29920007
I wish
>>29920028
Well it wasn't a steady beat like it normally is, I jog sometimes and check my heart rate so I know what it shouldn't be and it should have been what it was, after I finished it went back to normal and it's normal now.
>>
File: 1433048171126.png (227 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1433048171126.png
227 KB, 600x600
>same thing happen to me
>happened after I worked out 30 min after fapping
>figure that was the cause, stop doing that
>happens anyway, completely random at least once a day for like 3 weeks
>never go to doctor because fuck it no money
>get sick from undercooked chicken from whataburger
>explosive diarrhea and vomiting
>puked 8 times
>passed out for 3 days, never stayed awake longer than 2 hours
>barely ate
>lost 30 pounds over the course of a month
>heart palpitations stopped

maybe I was just fat?
>>
>thread is now /r9kmd/
cool
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.