[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autistic Girl Rubs Peanut Butter On Herself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g
why is she so perfect lads
>>
>>29919586
She's just acting faggot
>>
>>29919597
this ese
>>
>>29919586
nearly ideal body

but then, why is she doing that
>>
>>29919615
>why is she doing that
For attention.
>>
>>29919586
>Body like that
You're set for life.

All she has to do is fine a rich older guy, who will give her a lot of money, and let her be a special case.
Even when he's tried of her, he'll probably continue to pay for her living, or just give her a large amount of money she can live on, she has probably already been given a house.

It's unfair.
>>
>>29919703
>you could have a happy life if you just whore yourself out

male logic
>>
>>29919763
>finding a wealthy man and making him happy while he makes you happy is whoring yourself out
wew
>>
>>29919763
What else would you want to do with your life?
There's literally nothing else worthwhile doing.
>>
I have her on snapchat, its thepwninator. all she does is post pics of memes, LOL, dogs and weed. Its pretty cancerous
>>
>>29919895
does anyone know why she removed her original vids?

this is her channel;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNrH4aBVBzHK17vPB3mhWEQ

does she have any other accounts besides snapchat?
>>
she seems to be quite dumb
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.