[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Times your transcended to the third plane solely by the powe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1466572832730s.jpg (5 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1466572832730s.jpg
5 KB, 208x250
Times your transcended to the third plane solely by the power of autism.

>be me
>get invited to a party a year or so ago during college, it was my first time
>it's full of normies, I mainly stay to the sides and refuse to socialize with anyone
>throughout the whole time there's some annoying "party music" playing in the background
>halfway through someone starts choosing different music, and eventually taking requests
>just yelling out random names and asking for songs
>it was getting pretty awkward, I was looking for a chance to slip away
"Hey Anon! Pick a song bro!"
>shitshitshitshit
>stay silent for a few seconds, then blurt out the first song I can think of.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4
>everyone looks at me in silence until it ends

>mfw I told him to play a song written in the USSR about the greatness of moscow
>>
File: 1424068787661.png (53 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1424068787661.png
53 KB, 225x225
>go uninvited to normie party, large enough so no one knows I shouldn't be there
>Say "listen up everyone" and get about 10 peoples attention
>Make up a game they all have to play on the spot, make up the rules as I go along and use convoluted terms
>Watch the normies frown with confusion as I constantly tell them they're doing it wrong
>>
File: 1467648213750.png (349 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
1467648213750.png
349 KB, 615x409
>>29919585
>anything wrong with Moskau

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdrTK5xYZLQ

Anyway, I usually punish people with Hank Williams Sr., or Roger Miller.

If I feel especially edgy, I'll play Pantera.
>>
>>29919585
>be me
>calmly reading a book in a library
>suddenly a bitch walks up behind me and taps me on the shoulder
>freaks the fuck out ad accidentally ree at her
>I can never go back to that place
>>
File: 1462377553120.jpg (12 KB, 424x394) Image search: [Google]
1462377553120.jpg
12 KB, 424x394
This one makes me cringe every time, I've never greentexted it before.

>first year of uni
>fresher's week
>flatmates start first pre-drinks party
>fuckingdegenerates.jpg, I want none of that
>go into kitchen, like 7-8 normies partying there
>loud music, playing some retarded ass drinking game
>"Hey, you want a drink anon?"
>nah
>make myself food
>sit on counter in the kitchen and eat it for like 30 mins
>play 2048 on phone and blast metal in my ears the whole time
>meanwhile normies are partying 5 feet away from me, I pay them no mind
>walk out

It still baffles me why I did this. Could have just been nice, said no and taken food to my room. At the time I though it was a sort of "fuck you" to them, but I think I just looked like an autist more than anything.

Had several similar scenarious throughout the year. Still think about them and cringe till it physically hurts.
>>
>>29919933
It doesn't sound that bad anon. You were just the quiet guy. Bit out of the ordinary, but it's not like you did something super-autistic. Even more understandable since you lived there. Don't beat yourself up.
>>
>>29919968
T-thanks anon. It just sucks that everything comes so easy to the normalfags, who uni is packed with.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.