[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are textbooks in college so expensive ? Where can I download
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1468067729348.jpg (367 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1468067729348.jpg
367 KB, 2048x1536
Why are textbooks in college so expensive ? Where can I download them free ? Can I just print them ?
>>
>>29919578
Rent them you dummy
>>
>>29919596
Thnx, How doe ?
>>
>>29919608
Doesn't know how to rent a textbook.

Fuck maybe you shouldn't go to college.
>>
>>29919678
I'm foreign, we don't have anything like this in Slovenia
>>
>>29919578
Just type the name of the book and pdf on the end on google
>>
Copy that shit in the library
>>
Copy that shit in the library.
Either that or go where pirates congregate
>>
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/

This should get you most of what you're looking for.
>>
>>29919686
The library of the college or the uni, or some other public library.
>>
>>29919578
the same fucking expression
>>
Is that a fucking real doll what the fuck
>>
>>29919578
>3D
haha no wonder you're out of touch with the world, normie
>>
>tfw lots of schools are starting to move towards non-downloadable ebooks w/ homework
>tfw you have to drop $300 for the book per class
>tfw you cant save the book and it automatically goes away after a period of time
>>
>>29920334
my school had something like that. but there was a free trial involved, and we were supposed to buy a term long subscription worth like 100 dollars. So on every single chapter, i saved the html page so I could open it up later with chrome.
>>
>>29919578
tfw my boobs would look like this if I wear less fat
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.