[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize you were dumb as fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
When did you realize you were dumb as fuck?
>>
When I realized I hadn't killed myself yet.
>>
When I realised I was female
>>
>>29919532
I was legitimately going to type this. God damn it.
>>
>>29919520

When I woke up one day and realized I'm 26 years old and never done anything with my life.
>>
When I couldn't make change on the register and a customer insulted me. I quit the same day
>>
>>29919762
Similar thing happened with me. Was going to give the guy the change, which I did in my head, I can at least do that. Then he hands me a fucking quarter. I'm like why?? Then he just says in a nasty voice "cmon, youve done this twice now"

Apparently he wanted to get a dollar back instead of loose change but fuck me
>>
>>29919520
too long ago. forgot it. probably though:
when I chose mary jane over my girlfriend
>>
>>29919800
I'm glad you know that feel as well, at least it isn't just me. The worst part is I know what they are trying to do, I simply can't make the mental calculation. I have to do even simple addition and subtraction on a calculator because of my math difficulties

>tfw was at bar today and their credit card machine went down and I had to add tip/tax/total on the ticket in a split second
>tfw 90% sure I wrote down the wrong number but I signed it and gave it to her anyways

It's embarrassing to be stupid
>>
File: 1467441594751.jpg (62 KB, 545x607) Image search: [Google]
1467441594751.jpg
62 KB, 545x607
>>29919907
>tfw we are the reason they dont want to raise the minimum wage for retail people
>>
You can be smart and still do a lot of dumb stuff.
>>
>>29919732
this, except i was 27
>>
File: smart.jpg (91 KB, 735x540) Image search: [Google]
smart.jpg
91 KB, 735x540
I realized it ages ago, but considering that I actually realized it, I'm actually pretty smart. At least when compared to the normie scum which tends to be like a swamp of anti-intellectualism I have to drown every time I go outside. It seems like I'm the only self aware, fully conscious being in town, while everyone else is just blind sheep following the orders of others.
>>
>>29919520
High school
I never learned how to study, and that's when it really hit me that I'm dumb
>>
>>29920014
and those were the thoughts you had just before you realized, you were dumb as fuck
>>
>>29920014
it's this exact thinking that makes you dumb my man
just because it seems to be doesn't mean it is
>>
>>29919520
> implying
The only reason I have to live is because I'm smart as shit, and smashing university better than the normie scum. It's a pyrrhic victory though, since I have literally no motivation, not one fucking treats me like an adult despite being in my 3rd year of uni, and I can't even trust my only 2 friends to want to hang out with me.
Being dumb is better, because at least you're not so fucking aware of how insignificant you really are. I'm in the top 1% of people at university in law, and I am still a fucking mouthbreather to the actual geniuses of the world. It's infuriating.
>>
>>29919520
Bring intelligent brings no advantage unless you have the motivation to use it.

So many well off businessmen are thick as shit, but they have the drive to amass wealth, whereas a lot of smart people just get by e.g. boss is dumb chad, IT guy is a 140 IQ micro penis beta.

Having said all that, I'm average as fuck.
>>
>>29920402
Intelligence and narcissism are not inherently mutually inclusive and intelligence without the wisdom to put it to effective use is ultimately a fool's standard.
>>
Long ago. It's okay, every single day I realize I'm deteriorating.
>>
>>29919532
i hate myself for not going through with it when i was 12. i've been thinking about this and regretting it at every "milestone" year. at sixteen i regretted not doing it at twelve, at eighteen, not doing it at sixteen, etc.

it's been 15 years, afraid i waited too long now : (
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.