[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any wierd dreams lately, robots? Here's one from last night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: dreamscape-20.jpg (254 KB, 1024x647) Image search: [Google]
dreamscape-20.jpg
254 KB, 1024x647
Any wierd dreams lately, robots?

Here's one from last night
>walking down the street
>see nigger holding a knife
>decide to see what he's up to
>starts picking on a really small girl
>they start fighting
>oh shit
>rush to help
>by the time I get to her niggers completely wrecked and walking away witha bloody leg
>tell the girl that's pretty impressive, and ask her where did she learned how to fight
>no answer just blushes in a cute way
>ask her her name
>tells me to look up "marolina nightview" on wikipedia
>wake up
>do exactly that
>no results
>>
>>29919384
She wants you to create her wikipedia page so that she may have a tunnel to cross from the dream world into this reality, anon.
>>
>>29919406
The closest search i got was MMA fighter Karolina Kowalkiewicz.
It's wierd cuz she looks like the girl from the dream also I used to do MMA and I have Polish ancestory.
>>
>>29919476
It's a sign

Track down Karolina
>>
>>29919476
Maybe Google datamined your internet habbits enough to know this about you and pushed her name closer to the top results.
>>
>>29919384
I had a dream I had to reboot a shut down VR world and rescue the people stuck in there. They didn't have bodies so they had to be temporarily placed into these fancy looking balls.
>>
>>29919384
Took some melatonin last night for the first time in a while, crazy shit

>Simon Cowel picks me up in a convertible and gives me a cheque for 1million dollars
>I repeatedly ask him for advice on how to spend it wisely
>I end up deciding to buy a house and a car outright and I'm happy
>for some reason he says he will take me to ape atoll (a place from runescape, a monkey kingdom)
>the place is full of huge hairy apes of all species that talk to me, all friendly
>I take a lawn mower and head towards a gorilla asking how much to rent it
>he says $10 and I say nah that's to much
>he then tries to force me to buy it and all the apes crowd around
>I pull out an AR-15 and start shooting
>eventually backed into a corner about to die
>Simon Cowell comes in and pays the $10, they then let me go.

Thanks Si, you're a real lad.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.