[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone is fucking this. I keep approaching fat chicks and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: wow.jpg (115 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
115 KB, 1024x1024
Someone is fucking this. I keep approaching fat chicks and the like and they reject me. They think I am a creeper. But somehow, somewhere, someone is fucking this.
>>
You are a creeper. Just rape a whore or murder yourself.
>>
I doubt this chick has sex she genuinely enjoys. Because A) probably bad at sex cuz like a guy would ever tell her what she is doing is wrong
B) probably thinks that every guy she has ever slept with is much less attractive than she is
C) she is dumb.

Feel better OP
>>
I bet the one fucking that is working very hard. Worth it?
>>
>>29919295
>tfw my gf named like 7 girls from school who told her they want to fuck me

feels alpha
>>
>>29919347
Do you have a single fact to back up anything you just said? >>>/reddit/
>>
>>29919317
nah I think I'll rape an innocent 14 yo that looks as good as OP then kill myself
>>
>>29919368
Hahaha yeah bro I've had sex before, what's your resume like? :-)
>>
>>29919382
>innocent
Not sure what you meant by this, but that's fine. I'd think the rape would sate your anger though.
>>
>>29919295
Being a hot woman is basically the best thing in the world.
Who cares about achievements? Be hot, and you're the top % in the world.
>>
>>29919359
>tfw girls at parties try to hook up with me
>tfw they find out that i have a girlfriend
>tfw i live in a small town so they all know my girlfriend and start talking shit on her

Can't tell if I should get a confidence boost out of this, feel furious, or both.
>>
>>29919576
as soon as one chick get the hots for you all her friends do as well

it's biology, they gotta compete for the male, so they all get triggered into wanting you just so that the other doesn't
>>
Okay first off how do you know that? You're literally judging someone for their appearance. Women are just as if not more lonely than men (having to deal with their problems alone for example). And your idea that "fat" girls are somehow less worthy or desirable is problematic. This is why people think you're creepy, you're probably the type who thinks they're entitled to sex and a relationship from girls. You need get rid of your toxic ideologies towards women and maybe you won't be alone, and be just creepy ffs. Try to dress better, be more confident and outgoing but respect women and their space, don't just randomly approach girls and make them feel uncomfortable. Your happiness is entirely within your hands.
>>
File: kek.jpg (39 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
39 KB, 540x360
>I keep approaching fat chicks and the like and they reject me. They think I am a creeper.

lol dumbfuck your hitting on the ones with an inferiority complex. they're already taught you only want one thing, add a inferiority complex about stacy getting her chad oneitus it's just a meme less attractive girls are easier.
>>
>>29920502
>add a inferiority complex about stacy getting her chad oneitus it's just a meme
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>29919295

Wrong.

>somewhere, this is fucking somebody..

Prove me wrong faggot
>>
>>29919295
Wow, this is eerie... She looks just like my ex.
>>
>>29920616

Does it make you feel good to lie on the internet?

THISISANORIGINALCOMMENTFUCKYOU
>>
>>29919295
robot here
I've actually built up my confidence by fucking fat chicks. I've literally put in my dues. I can now talk to women pretty normally and approach women and ask them on dates but I still can't get 9/10s...

Honestly, I deserve a 9/10 because I have a good personality and I'm fairly good looking. I've dated and fucked too many fat girls and I've put in my dues. 9/10s are very rare and very hard to come by. Men don't give them up once they catch one.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.