[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this dating/relationship game only about attention and validation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: eggplant.jpg (121 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
eggplant.jpg
121 KB, 1024x768
Is this dating/relationship game only about attention and validation? It's way easier to just fap and call it a day.
>>
>>29919209
>is it all about attention and validation
That sounds like an outsider's perspective.
>>
>>29919380
Indeed it is. I never got into it. What is your perspective?
>>
>>29919209
the whole idea of dating was created by the patriarchy!
>>
Ok so this girl went out with me, and I didn't like her that much from getting to know her, yet I asked her if she'd like to go with me again sometime and she said definitely maybe. One possibility is she is trying to let me down easy, which would be funny because I don't like her. The other is that she likes me - pls no.
Or OP actually right and it was something she's doing for attention and validation?
Yes, yes he is.
>>
>>29919705
*or OP was
>>
>>29919635

the whole idea of dating was created by people's selfish desires. In the olden days (think before 1900) most people were essentially given brides and thats it. No polygamy or whoring, just 1 person and thats it.
>>
File: 1425478935752-0.jpg (166 KB, 1012x1000) Image search: [Google]
1425478935752-0.jpg
166 KB, 1012x1000
You can replace sex with fapping, but you cannot replace love, anon.
>>
Live with my gf of 3 years. It's like having a really high maintenance best friend who doesn't like half the shit you do but fucks you and builds you up and will go to things with you
>>
>>29919797
Fapping is better than sex.
>>
>>29919780
Guess what, being given brides comes from le selfish desire creation as well.
Kys fallacious retard.
>>
>>29919972
oh wow i wonder if you're a virgin
>>
>>29919797
>love
LMAO never been in a relationship
You fucking betas talking about love and circlejerking about how amazing relationships are have never been in one, you're obsessed with this romanticized superficial ideal that is out of your grasp like Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>29920027
>I'm too alpha for love
Keep telling yourself that anon, meanwhile we will keep living fulfilling lives and laughing at you.
>>
>>29920008
I've had sex with your mom trust me it's better to just use the hand.
>>
>>29919780
> In the olde[r] days (think before 1900) most people were essentially given brides and thats it.

That might be the case in some communities, but I've seen contrary evidence as well. August Strindberg described in his autobiography a very similiar culture as today -- in 1800s Sweden. Yes, there were SJWs and feminazis too who sued him at one point.

So people have had these selfish desires all along. It's just that a few centuries ago, outside big cities, you might have needed a family and community to support you. If there was just one person given to you, what if the only choice you get is ugly and crazy?

The main problem still stands. When do you know when to settle for a partner, when there are always better candidates available? Why people want to play this game in the first place?
>>
i've been to amsterdam and fucked several top-tier hookers, hand is better
>>
>>29921236

have god's chosen people gotten to your penis by any chance?
>>
File: 1423084934896.jpg (143 KB, 800x1250) Image search: [Google]
1423084934896.jpg
143 KB, 800x1250
Fapping can't replace hugs and kisses.

>>29919797
>tfw no loving women to do this too.
>>
Having a gf is about having someone to lay around the house all day with you; also someone make you feel like you are a human that others want to be around, familia
>>
File: 1392114707763.jpg (23 KB, 201x247) Image search: [Google]
1392114707763.jpg
23 KB, 201x247
>tfw have a gf and it doesnt feel like anything special and like just having a friend you fuck
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.