[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you remember the time in fifth grade when Stacey invited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 1430129267930.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1430129267930.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>tfw you remember the time in fifth grade when Stacey invited the whole class to her birthday party except for you

Fuck You Erica
>>
File: 1465010998743.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1465010998743.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>tfw i went anyway
>>
>your crush rejects you but makes sure to invite you to her party where all the chads hit on her infront of her chad BF

atlest you arent happy Betti, you never gave me a chance, enjoy your dogs and horses instead of giving birth to my kids
>>
>Being the kid who gives everyone in the class Valentines cards all the way up to 5th grade
>try to make a special one for Christina but she doesnt notice
>>
File: 1451730304774.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1451730304774.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>29919118
>Go anyways
>Her mom forces stacey to let you stay because it's the nice thing to do
>Shit in her pool while nobody's looking
>nobodies allowed to swim
>party ruined
who /devilish/ here
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.