[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to lose weight. I'm a 290 pound loser with no willpower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1438380736.kyma_tojobust1_fa.png (840 KB, 843x1000) Image search: [Google]
1438380736.kyma_tojobust1_fa.png
840 KB, 843x1000
I need to lose weight.
I'm a 290 pound loser with no willpower and can't stop eating out of depression, caused by my self hatred, caused by my being fat and lonely (my loneliness being partially caused by my self hate and fatness).
I don't want to catch the beetus, and have been told that I have a good face; If I could drop enough weight, I might actually be considered handsome. I'd even have the self esteem to go out and try to get a job.
What do?
>>
>>29919046
Lower your calorie consumption and start being physically active.
Also, /fit/
>>
File: 1468076720240.jpg (15 KB, 373x359) Image search: [Google]
1468076720240.jpg
15 KB, 373x359
>>29919046
So you realize that your self-hate feeds on itself. This is very, very good.

Cycles are not easy to break. You know this much by now. But you see a better life for yourself beyond it. So you have to decide which is more important, and the act accordingly.

DECIDE WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU. DO IT YOU FUCK. DO IT NOW.
>>
File: 1465099684766.gif (2 MB, 307x278) Image search: [Google]
1465099684766.gif
2 MB, 307x278
>>29919046
The easy answer is to eat right and excersise.

You need to eat plenty of nonsaturated fats as well as protein. Of course, since you aren't working out these foods don't really taste as good since your body doesn't need them.

You can find and follow just about any kind of exercise routine you like, do you want to build muscle, or do you just want to be slim?

A good excersise to start out with is walking. Your body needs to build up an endurance and by doing walking you can continuously exert yourself.

Ganbatte, anon.
>>
>>29919175
I guess that the things that work are sometimes the things that I don't want to hear.
Thanks anon.
>>29919263
I guess that I'm scared of failure, I fear that it would send me deeper into the spiral.
>>
>>29919287

I"m not him but if you count your calories and stick within the limits you won't fail.
>>
>>29919280
>>29919302
Thanks anons.
Here, have something I think is cute.
>>
I'm a fatty, but I've lost 20 pounds since March, here's what I've done:
>first, I stopped drinking soda for two weeks before anything else, and typically drink enough water or tea with nothing in it to make my piss clear
>ECA stack, technically not illegal and really helps curb your appetite. Don't take it if you already got heart problems though
>except for one cheat meal a week, my diet is practically nothing but lean meat like chicken or tuna, and low carb veggies like cucumbers and broccoli
>an hour of low intensity cardio a day. My setup is an exercise bike in front of a tv
>get up every morning at stare at yourself in a mirror while naked. Just glare at yourself and realize what a disgusting, worthless ball of fat you are. Nothing but waste of space and oxygen that most girls would rather have their golden retriever's cock up their assholes than have to sit next to you on a bus, you despicable, unlovable hunk of lard
>oh, and yogurt ranch dressing has like a fifth of the calories of regular ranch, but tastes the same. Make those veggies go down easy
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.