[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no qt dreadlock philosophical pothead gf i know they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 67b9g8.jpg (111 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
67b9g8.jpg
111 KB, 500x750
>tfw no qt dreadlock philosophical pothead gf

i know they are everywhere
but I want one of the good ones
most of the pothead whores i blaze with are fucking vile humans
>>
And you don't think the two are related you speng?
>>
>>29919037
>dreadlock pothead gf
faggot

>tfw no qt philosophical gf
>>
>Philosophical
>GF

You're asking for a fucking unicorn.
>>
>drug addict normalfag wants a drug addict whore that isn't a piece of shit
EL OH EL
>>
>>29919037
>philosophical
>pothead

Oh and they stink by the way, dreadlocks are fucking disgusting and so is anybody who smokes pot.
>>
>>29919037
>philosophical
>pothead

Reddit needs to go away
>>
This is such an amazing trigger bait thread
Truly top crafted material
>>
>>29919037
White girls look so good in dreadlocks. They usually have better personalities than most people too.
>>
I worked with a girl like that on a project last semester. She was one of those nervous types who overcompensated by being super sarcastic and clownish, I liked her. She had dredds, wore random clothing, and knitted in the middle of class.

>tfw no qt dreadlock gf
>>
>>29919037
This is why negro culture needs to be banned, it's poisoning our children's minds and turning them into that
>>
>>29919037
>>29919699
No and they are all vile personalities because it's a junkie business they do. Whatever you dream of, forget it, as they will use and abuse you to get them their drugs and afterwards pretend to never have known you because they always were secretly disgusted by you entirely. They will not acknowledge you in front of others and permaban/friendzone you faster than you can say I will never be as rich as their dad to pay their narcissm.

also, how does so much makeup and fake suit dreadlocks? It feel offended and betrayed by this picture.
>>
>>29919699
>They usually have better personalities
No they don't?!
Theyre usually self obsessed and think they're better than everyone else cos they got special hair.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.