[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's one of those nights where she's on my mind. Saw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1340930483718.jpg (82 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1340930483718.jpg
82 KB, 645x773
It's one of those nights where she's on my mind.
Saw her husband earlier today.
Booze isn't helping.

How's your night going, guys?
>>
>>29918963
I'm sorry to hear anon, I imagine that must be a shitty feel..

What kind of music you like senpai?
>>
>>29918976
Lately I've been into blues and classical guitar.
Unfortunately, music was something we shared, so I can't listen to a lot of it.
Kinda sets you back as a musician, but whatever. That dream died a long time ago.

How about you?
>>
>>29919009
So you want to be a musician? Nothing stopping you picking up an instrument right now and messing around my dude, every single time you play you get a bit better. I listen to a lot of metal, but not really a music snob and will listen to anything.

I know it's an overused normie line, but there's someone out there for you - even better than the oneitis with the husband.
>>
>>29919038
I've been one for quite some time. We actually played together sometimes.
Makes it kinda hard to make a serious effort anymore. The dumbest part is that it's been years since we even spoke. Dunno why I still care.
I still listen to some of metal, but not nearly as much as I used to. Kinda liked the most recent Lamb of God album.
What bands do you like?
>>
>>29919098
Channel your feels into music. Why not write a song, anon? Expressing yourself on /r9k/ might help temporarily, but nothing constructive will come out of it. Use feels for your talent. Women will do that to you though, best thing to do is just start to concentrate on yourself and forget about her and her normie husband. What do you listen to now? I like Children of Bodom, Ensiferum, Kalmah, etc
>>
>>29919133
I listened to CoB a bit, but can't say I've ever heard of the other two.
Been on a binge of Per-Olov Kindgren and Ana Vidovic the past few weeks. Just now getting into classical guitar.
Closest thing to metal aside from Sturm und Drang that I've listened to lately is Deftones' new album, which was a bit of a disappointment.
I write all of the time. It's basically my only outlet. I just think most of it is shit, so I keep it to myself.
>>
>>29919133
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGTxqhSN8bE
Forgot to mention this guy.
>>
>>29919258
I just happened to be listening to this guy yesterday, watching some of his live performances on the streets - that is one talented dude.
>>
>>29919272
Definitely. Really been into live acoustic performances. The version of Volcano by Damien Rice in this vid has been pretty soothing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yit1OqUfMg
The end is particularly amazing. It's basically everything I ever wanted as a musician.
>>
File: 45779427.jpg (31 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
45779427.jpg
31 KB, 249x243
>>29919439
There's no reason you couldn't have that anon. He has a brain, fingers and a guitar just like you - people especially like feels music too. Close this thread and pick up that guitar anon, we're all gonna make it.
>>
File: 111.png (376 KB, 395x527) Image search: [Google]
111.png
376 KB, 395x527
>>29919495
Thanks, anon. I needed that.

Here's some OC for your trouble.
>>
>>29919237
Hey man, what a coincidence. I play classical guitar and Ana Vidovic is from my country.
Take this, it's a very simple piece but it's definitely my favorite, even 3 years after practicing it i still play it every now and then.
Try and learn it. If you want i might be able to find sheet music if you can read it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts98BgRE5dA
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.