[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ICE CUCK LYRICS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 19ICE-CUBE-blog427.jpg (31 KB, 427x547) Image search: [Google]
19ICE-CUBE-blog427.jpg
31 KB, 427x547
Told my wifey that she was the one
Didn't get in trouble when I molested my son
Rolled up a fatty with my homeboy Jester
He doesn't know that I'm child molester
Went to the B-ball court to shoot hoops
Ended up in the unisex bathroom bc there's a baby change station in there and I like to eat little baby poops
Rolled to Compton with my 9
Year old friend and damn he lookin so fine
Fuckin love that song senpai
>>
>>29918796
Black dude being a rapist/ kiddy fiddler
No way that could EVER happen
>>
>>29918796
I can't stand even reading that ooga booga bix nood shit, can someone give me an English tl;dr
>>
>>29918811
Theres a song by biggie smalls where he mentions one of his homies likes fucking kids in the ass and than throwing them over the bridge. It might be shock value, but i like to think its legit
>>
>>29918833
How was what you said any more coherent? Read OPs post like poetry, jackass
>>
Rolled to my homies, and smoked a blunt

Made little Billy's ass into my cunt
>>
>>29918833
Hooooooo bix nood now thats a vintage meme
>>
>>29918838
I feel like there's no way we're gonna make all the races and cultures agree on Northeastern white people morals. We should just build a giant space station and fuck off Earth. It's an unsalvageable situation.
>>
wait a minute is this some psyops groundwork because NWA wouldn't play ball when you tried to extort them for misogyny

I'm googling this and I'm seeing a ton of articles about how NWA needs to Own Up to its Problematic Lyrics but nothing else

fuck you and your protection racket, feminormie. reeee
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.