[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>deep, resonating voice >broad shouldered >naturally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: pretty much me.jpg (38 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
pretty much me.jpg
38 KB, 400x343
>deep, resonating voice
>broad shouldered
>naturally ''can push a car with one hand'' strong
>mean-looking face with big, almost schizo-looking eyes

And yet I intentionally seldom assert myself as I'm scared to scare. How do I get out of this mindset? I'm at a point where I change streets at night when I see a stranger EVEN if said-stranger is male. I got assaulted twice and didn't fight back because I was too self-aware and scared of the hypothetical consequences of fighting back.

It's poisoning my life. I wish I could fuck off back to a harsh, isolated environment where my genes probably come from.
>>
>>29918696
You sound like a giant pussy. Post pics.
>>
>>29918696
You big fucking baby, just kill yourself
>>
>>29918717
That'stheproblem.jpg

>>29918719
I tried killing myself twice with ''fool-proof'' methods and said-methods failed. I went to the hospital and didn't require treatments. Doctors there didn't know why. First attempt involved electricity and an ungodly amount of drugs.
>>
>hypothetical consequences of fighting back

which are?
>>
>>29918791
I punched a guy during karate classes once and he bent in two. He was an adult and I was a teenager. Fighting back would mean inflicting serious pain and having to deal with the authorities. I want neither to happen.
>>
>can push something with wheels
>strong

You need to stop being autistic OP. Just accept the fact that you're nothing and everything else is nothing. You're going to die and everything else is going to die, nothing you do matters so you might as well do things that make you happy.
>>
>>29918842
That might a useful approach. Consequences will not be eternal as I'm not eternal.
>>
>>29918696
You're lying to yourself about what you really are.

>>29918761
>I tried killing myself twice with ''fool-proof'' methods and said-methods failed
So you're an ungodly level of fucking retarded to fail a fool-proof method of suicide or you're just an attentionwhore.

Reevaluate yourself from an objective standing and not your own deluded one.
>>
>>29918696

Work for Game of Thrones so we can have another giant. Rip Wun Wun.
>>
>>29918696
>assaulted twice

What. Dude I don't even expect to get assaulted once in my lifetimes how the hell did it happen to you twice.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.