[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're sitting there eating lunch and this girl comes up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1434518023228.png (24 KB, 340x500) Image search: [Google]
1434518023228.png
24 KB, 340x500
You're sitting there eating lunch and this girl comes up to you.
>Hey loser, hand over all your food or I'll beat the shit out of you.
How do you respond?
>>
I like food and getting beat up by thiqq QT's

So i'd eat it quickly in front of her, then let her beat me up after it agitates her

Best of both worlds famalam
>>
>>29918671
>"I don't really think that it's good for you to have even more food right now"
>>
>>29918671
slice her fat open and see what it looks like
>>
Ask her if she'll beat up my dick. Or tie me up and make me her sex slave. I'll give her lunch for a lifetime if we can make this deal happen.
>>
>>29918671
go ahead you chubby mistress, dominate my balls.
>>
>>29918699
I agree. However if I could somehow manage to overpower (zero chance) her I grope her through the clothes and steal a kiss. I wouldn't do anything else because I can barely get it up alone but I'm interested how does a female feel.
>>
>>29918671
>you have to let me feed it to you...
>>
File: 1434899582901.jpg (54 KB, 650x498) Image search: [Google]
1434899582901.jpg
54 KB, 650x498
>>29918723
Something like this, really
>>
fight her, then rape her
>>
Squeeze her stomach and keep eating
>>
>>29918671
Squeeze those sweet rolls
God why can't I talk to girls that aren't ugly/fat...
>>
If you can catch me.
>>
File: 1424890209357.jpg (55 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
1424890209357.jpg
55 KB, 700x400
refuse her so she beats me up of course

hope she kicks my balls a lot
>>
I remember you.
I never forget a fatposter.
>>
Pinch her tummy and grab her love handles. Also refuse so she beats me up.
>>
bury my face in her belly
>>
"no"
Hold arms to prevent fat useless flailing
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.