[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asexuality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1468393787738.png (1 MB, 1115x2384) Image search: [Google]
1468393787738.png
1 MB, 1115x2384
Who's asexual here ?
>>
>>29918629
>Who's 16 year old here?
>>
>>29918629
>covering one eye to see the truth
is this from homunculus? good manga
>>
Thank you for posting this, I've been meaning to read it but I forgot the name. Anyways, I think it's unfair to call some people shallow for putting importance on looks, because that is a form of idealism, and idealism is the farthest thing from shallow. However to make it the only important thing is indeed wrong, because it implies that a person who is morally corrupt should be excused for his evil because he looks good.

I wish I was asexual, in any case.
>>
File: 1346606007824.jpg (32 KB, 353x372) Image search: [Google]
1346606007824.jpg
32 KB, 353x372
>asexual but still romantically into women
>try to explain to her but she doesn't understand and thinks I'll get over it
>after 7 years of having sex with her and feeling constantly uneasy she gets on new meds that kill her sex drive
>finally feel comfortable around her and don't have to watch what I say in case she she thinks it's flirting
>she wants to change the meds and I'm hoping she can't

anyone with a frigid gf want to swap?
>>
File: Front.jpg (221 KB, 915x915) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
221 KB, 915x915
>>29918629
Completly devoid of a sex drive, no libido, apathy towards relationships and people. I honestly couldn't be any happier.
>>
>>29918935

>I honestly couldn't be any happier.

In 2016 It's not hard
>>
>>29918629
No one, everyone is genetically programmed to want to reproduce.

Asexuality is just tumblr shit that ignores basic science.
>>
>>29919213

and are gay people just faking it too?
>>
>tfw fap to anime and hentai for the past five years that I can't get a boner despite a hooker dancing in front of me naked
Should I got to the doctor?

I think something is wrong with me.
>>
I'm actually a fluctuating demiromantic genderfluid. So yeah, there are times when I'm asexual and even aromantic, but sometimes I'm full on demiromantic for different genders.
>>
>>29919213
>gay people exist
>everyone is genetically programmed to want to reproduce
- Anon, PhD in Biology
>>
I'm not sure if asexuality really exists. But I never want a penis in me. Although this could be because I was raped as a kid.
>>
>>29919376
>>29919979
Our basic instincts are not affected by our intelligence, dumbasses. The need for reproduction is pleased by putting your peepee in something.
>>
>>29918629

asexuality isn't real. Youre mentally I'll
>>
>>29918879
>gf
>7 years
So this is bait?
>>
When someone types the word asexual, it triggers half the people in this site jesus christ. The femicunts have ruined the word. We're not talking about special snowflake disease, asexual is just an easier way to say a complete kill of the sex drive.
>>
Not asexual, but aromantic. I don't have any interest in having a girlfriend of wife. Never have, and at my age I doubt I ever will. Pretty nice tbph.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.