[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drugs thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 250x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 250x334
Is weed a gateaway drug?
I started smoking cigarettes at high school every morning to calm the axiety of going there. When I started I always had to take heavy breaths after it as I could breath badly after it. I smoke for a year and then I started smoking weed. I smoke it every now and then until after a few years I smoke it whenever I get the chance but I really think I will never try different "harder" drugs and always take a cigarette after the joint as I wanted to ease my breathing a bit. Now I am 20 tho I started taking MDMA and easing it down with weed and very recently I took lsd which I eased down with weed again (at the end of the trip) and did it 2 times already. I really can't imagine my life without mdma on rough weekends (and I think I'll start to feel this way about lsd soon)
Am I a trash person? And do all people smoking weed end up like me?
>>
>>29918556
>Am I a trash person?
Yes
>And do all people smoking weed end up like me?
Absolutely not. I'd even make the claim that most people who smoke weed on a regular basis might be less interested in other drugs, at least that's my personal experience.
>>
>>29918556
Do shrooms next. Also shrooms+weed+drunk= best combo ever.

And no, you probably arent a shit person but you should learn to use these things as rewards instead of crutches.
>>
File: 36 PAUL MUAD'DIB.jpg (54 KB, 421x640) Image search: [Google]
36 PAUL MUAD'DIB.jpg
54 KB, 421x640
>>29918556
Drugs alter reality.
My personal opinion is that you shouldn't use them often, if at all.
Find what sober joys you have in this life and cling to them dearly.

Otherwise, you'll find that you rely on escaping from reality to enjoy life and that's no good.
>>
>>29918582
Yeah I think the social weed people, I was at a party once and it amaEd me how people act on weed. It never makes go laughing more or anything. Different eupphoria I guess, but I smoke mostly alone, still doesn't change the faxt I am a trash
>>29918605
>use drugs as rewards
yeah my dealer/friend spoke to me about it. I should use deugs with the knowledge of what do they take away and using time to repair that. (he is a hippie)

>>29918667
yeah I try to outweigh it. Whenever I feel like shit I either do drugs or go for a walk or meditate and I try to make these things evenly, not craving for the bad stuff.
>>
>Is weed a gateway drug?

I think it depends who you hang around with. I've smoked weed every day for the past two years and I haven't done ANY other drugs in that time and I have no desire to.

I have friends who were the same but when I turned into a weirdo hermit and stopped going out, they started smoking with other people and now they're full blown crack fiends.
>>
You're not trash and there's nothing wrong with you OP. I smoke weed daily and I've tried Mdma, lsd, mushrooms, dmt etc. Etc. You just need to get informed about what you're putting in your body and make sure you're testing the mdma you get to make sure it isn't cut with anything bad. Also mdma is very addictive. I'd wait a month before taking it again because your serotonin receptors are burnt and your next roll after your first one will never be as good.
>>
>>29920671
>smoke weed daily
>not trash

pick one
>>
>>29920713
>being this retarded
lel
>>
>>29918556
>Is weed a gateaway drug?
depends, a lot of the people i knew who sold and smoked weed also sold coke, MDMA and acid. I did acid for the first time because i was curious, while my stoner friends at work convinced me to take MDMA a few times. I was in it just to see how the experience would go and i trusted them enough since they had already done it. I did coke twice and it felt like a complete waste of time, I'm glad i didn't actually have to spend money on it. The guys i frequently bought weed from and chilled with offered coke and MDMA multiple times but i turned it down. Wasn't really my thing. I did end up doing synthetic weed once with them and that took me on a weird ass trip that i thought lasted all night but was actually just 5 minutes. I never would have gone out of my way to find those drugs, but because they were available through people i got weed from, i figured i'd experiment. weed itself wash;t the gateway, it just led me to the place where other drugs were available.
>>
>>29920986
>thinking that being an addict is acceptable behavior
>>
>>29918556
You should be fine op.
Just dont get into the extremely heavy stuff.
I thought i could take any drugs after 5 years of weed and many psychs
Turns out morphine withdrawal made me smoke deliriants, wich i then stupidly combined with 2cb.
40 hours of total delirium. Never took a chem again.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.