[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw job is starting in 4 hours >tfw been trying to sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (182 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
182 KB, 640x480
>tfw job is starting in 4 hours
>tfw been trying to sleep 3 hours ago

Fuck it's gonna be a shit day. You NEETs are fucking lucky you can sleep in anytime you want.
>>
>wait tables
>don't have to fall asleep until 5am to be at work at 330pm

lol you're in the wrong line of work mate
>>
nice tit lass
>>
>>29918507

My normal schedule starts at 12. Had to take mornings this week to cover a friend.
>>
>>29918484
The self-hatred that comes with being a long term NEET is too high a price to pay for sleeping in. I'd swap positions with you if I could desu
>>
>>29918484
Nah, I had a job and it was good times. Work may suck but at least you have money. Being a broke NEET is very frustrating.
>>
>>29918619
>Being a broke NEET is very frustrating

Yes but the keyword here is broke. I often read from people who apparently have huge savings or other types of income and don't know what to do with the money and themselves. Those are the people I don't get it.
>>
>Good week
>Go to bed thinking of things to do
>Restless night
WHY? I'M NOT STRESSED
>>
Do what i did, SEE A DOCTOR TALK ABOUT HOW YOU CANT SLEEP FOR HOURS ON END HOPE THEY GIVE YOU PILLS

they work like a charm.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.