[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> mfw sharp anus pain every time after I shit > mfw it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
> mfw sharp anus pain every time after I shit
> mfw it still itches a dozen hours later
J U S T
>>
>>29918199
same, i wipe like a dozen times to clear poop out of the wounds juts to be safe before getting up.
>sometimes there's blood in my underwear later on
>>
Fecal impaction is nothing to mess with get help asap before you end up like me in the hospital.
>>
>>29918199
Don't worry man, this was me like 2 weeks ago.. I had a pretty bad tear in my ass and each time I had a shit it would tear again and bleed.. I clocked on to this and held my shit in for 3 days and when I eventually went it was healed, all fixed now :)
>>
>>29918199
After you shit, shower, and use your hands and the water to clean your ass.
I've been doing this for 4 years now (except when shitting in public for obvious
reasons), it results in a cleaner ass than tp could ever hope to achieve. When
you're done showering, wipe your ass with toilet paper once or twice just to be sure.

Pro tip: the water will just wash the shit away if you let it flow through your asscrack for a
short while. Do this and then gently remove the remains, don't go shove your hands in there
while there's too much poop in there.

Sometimes I feel like a failure
>>
i used to drink chocolate chip mcfrappes from mcdonalds all the time. the large ones, lots of little bits that didn't get chewed

and about then i started having really painful shits, bloody shits that hurt my asshole pretty badly

now at the time i was like 16 and didn't know that consistent blood in stool means 'get to the docta' so i just let it pass

got tired of the mcfrappes so i stopped drinking them and with that, stopped having painful shits

it wasn't until i was like 26 (27 now) that i realized why my shits hurt so bad

i stay away from anything with chocolate chips now that isn't a cookie, it's safer that way

been pooping like a champion ever since
>>
Do you get fucced in the ass in a regular basis? That may be it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.