[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please tell me everything r9k says about women isn't true.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 875432.jpg (92 KB, 581x327) Image search: [Google]
875432.jpg
92 KB, 581x327
Please tell me everything r9k says about women isn't true.
I want to believe in monogamy and eternal love.
>>
It's not like in the animes, man.
>>
>>29918060
it's not
source: lived in a primarily mormon town for 3 years. nothing but monogamous, loving families for miles.
>>
>>29918079
It's exactly like in the animes, man.
>>
If you're lucky and all conditions align perfectly, you might find a cute virgin soulmate who shares your interests and beliefs and will make your life worth living. But you're not lucky OP, and neither am I, and neither is every other depressed virgin on this board. You'll die alone.
>>
>>29918088
thats a lie. On the outside those families may look stable and loving but every family is disfunctional to some degree. Nobody can boast they have a 'normal' family.
>>
>>29918088
Yes but at what age did all those women decide monogamy was good?
Was it after they rode the cock carousel for 15-20 years?
>>
>>29918060
everything r9k says about women isn't true.
>>
/r9k/ is full of bitter, self-loathing cowards. you must be an idiot if you believe the filth coming out of their mouths.
>>
>>29918112
She doesn't have to be a virgin or share my interests/beliefs.
Just as long as she loves me it's fine.
>>
i met a girl two years ago who is literally 100% my match in life

we can talk about our dreams
we can talk about our friends
we love each other's families
sex is great
we're attracted to each other
we can talk about money in a civilized manner
we can let the other hang out with friends and there doesn't have to be bullshit
we laugh til there is tears, we can seek shelter in each other, at times we're in awe of each other and how much talent/knowledge the other possesses

now this took me going through a lot of girls and figuring out what i REALLY wanted and didn't want in a person, and i finally found her. but i also had to figure out how to act towards her and when to press and when to give way

it's all relative. equal/opposite reactions and all that stuff, it works with emotions too
>>
>>29918142
Oh, well shit then, yeah. If you're gonna lowball like that, sure. Get a mail order bride from Russia, you don't even have to speak her language but she'll love the shit out of you.
>>
>>29918060
The r9k view isn't true but "truuue eternal love" Disney style isn't real either. The truth is somewhere in the middle, and still disappointing compared to your imagination.
>>
File: 1467727552804.png (57 KB, 531x354) Image search: [Google]
1467727552804.png
57 KB, 531x354
>>29918060
If you trully take for serious all the shit that is posted in this pitt of human scum, then there's no point on trying to explain you how these fuckers are wrong in all the things they say, you just won't believe me and then proceed to insult me and/or make another thread about your betaness.
>>
>>29918060
>I want to believe in monogamy and eternal love
lol
>>
>>29918210
this desu
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>29918210
Zero effort.

>>29918173
>Mail-order brides loving you rather than just using you
>>
File: 1468370659773.jpg (14 KB, 444x332) Image search: [Google]
1468370659773.jpg
14 KB, 444x332
>>29918060
>I want to believe in monogamy and eternal love.
Love doesn't exist, it's just a fairy tale, to keep you from facing the ugly truth
>>
>>29918189
This right here. It's a 100% correct post and you should read it op.
>>
>>29918060

I believe in monogamy and eternal love

but only because I'm autistic so immune to the current social fads women go along with
>>
you can at least try
>>
File: 1458189580356.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458189580356.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
>>29918060
>implying anything on this website is true
>>
>>29918060
it's not but women are fickle and man has dealt with it since there have been women to fuck
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.