[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /cry everyday/ here? I finally let down my wall for a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1448914701671.jpg (17 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1448914701671.jpg
17 KB, 375x360
who /cry everyday/ here?

I finally let down my wall for a girl I was (and am) in love with. After a year she puts us on a break because she hasn't been single for like any of her adult life (from like 13 or 14 to 18).

I ask her if I would be the one she dates when she is ready again. She says I can't ask that of her.

We were so good together, she even agreed that I was the only one she could really open up to. She said we were to co-dependent and that she needs to learn to be her own person.

I ask her if she is done with me romantically and she says she "honestly doesn't know".

We've hung out a couple times as friends and I just bawl for so long after. I want to talk to her all the time and never talk to her again at the same time.
>>
>>29918035
I cried today because my mom's depressed and thinks I'm a disappointment.

I got over it fairly quick but that just sort of branched off into different sadnesses and I just kept crying.

https://youtu.be/u_Y_7NwuUHg
The intro song from Swiss Army Man killed me, had me bawling.
>>
>>29918089
My mom said I was pathetic for getting pretzels from Quik Trip for dinner every night.
>>
>>29918089
Also all those songs sound really good.
>>
OP here.

How do I get over my gf while also keeping her in mind as someone I will date again no matter what?

I want to be happy while waiting for her.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.