[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i miss her so much /r9k/. Tell me your favorite memories of her.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
File: EOgCi4I.jpg (133 KB, 960x813) Image search: [Google]
EOgCi4I.jpg
133 KB, 960x813
i miss her so much /r9k/. Tell me your favorite memories of her.
>>
>>29917362
She never was to start with.
>>
literally she was great until she became obsessed with her career and decided she'd be happier alone. Kind of rough considering I've been with her for like over a decade.
>>
>>29917412
>decided she'd be happier alone
>he fell for that excuse

Bruh, women don't actually like being alone. Chances are she was tired of you and wanted a Chad to fuck.
>>
>>29917362
her being with me was enough

didnt matter what we did
>>
i said tell me your favorite memories of her, not bring me down even further. i wanna hear something nice
>>
>>29917447
see like this
>>
i remember how she gave the gud succ
>>
Just remembered her fondling my dick through my pants when she noticed she gave me a hardon. I couldn't fondle her pussy though, that as pretty unfair!
My favourite memory is the peck on the lips she gave me before being discharged from the ward. Her lips were really dry. I asked for it earlier, really wanted to tick kissless off my V-card. My lips felt tingly afterwards for a while. She probably thought I was a crazy little boy. I actually fell in love with her or something, because we cuddled all the time and I'd never known a woman's touch before this.
If she killed herself because of depression, or is doing well, I'll never know. But we had those moments and it was good.
>>
>>29917362
She provided me physical contact in exchange for emotional support (we don't talk anymore, I had to cut her off)
>>
>>29917362
I don't have a 'her,' just dozens of would-be 'hers' who never stayed long enough to be the one in the first place.

I fear that my health is changing now and I'm giving up. I guess I don't get any love this time around.
>>
>>29917362
Masturbate. It'll clear your mind and you'll realize you don't need her after all. Repeat when sad.
>>
We found these big toilet paper tubes watching LOTR at a friends house and fought with them. she fucking trounced me, she fenced when she was younger.
i didnt think id forget what it sounded like when she laughed but i did
>>
>>29917590
just makes it worse friend
>>
File: 1421832096398.jpg (8 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1421832096398.jpg
8 KB, 250x243
>>29917590

Prefap:
>tfw no gf

Postfap:
>tfw completely empty and hollow
>>
Why would you want to remember the good times? It's just gonna make letting go that much more difficult. Memories are best left in the past to be buried and forgotten.
>>
>>29917533
There's more btw if you want to hear it OP.
It's depressing though.
>>
>>29917438
oh yes, I'm certain this is the case.
>>
>>29917687
totally my dude. i really liked your post
>>
File: 1468126138106.jpg (53 KB, 478x548) Image search: [Google]
1468126138106.jpg
53 KB, 478x548
Our first date was the best day of my life. We got drunk,went to a billiards club, she covered my eyes and went in for the first kiss, then proceeded to fill my mouth with ice from her bourbon and coke. Went to an arcade, won a billion tickets and got her a stuffed animal. Went bowling, then had dinner and smoked cigarettes together afterwards. Then I drove her home while she sung me a chinese song, it was beautiful. The whole time I was thinking I'm not worthy of this, I don't deserve to be this happy. I was right.
>>
File: dang.jpg (21 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
dang.jpg
21 KB, 500x281
>>29917767
that sounds beautiful. it really sucks when it hits home doesnt it?
>>
>>29917767

I need to know how and why it ended, anon.
>>
>>29917893
She went back to China. I followed a month later. Because we both thought it could still work. After a couple weeks nothing had happened, I'd tried to make a move or two and nothing. So I asked her what's up, she said she saw me more like family now, and that I wouldn't be able to live here, not being able to speak the language or anything. I was fucking crushed and felt like the worlds biggest cuck. So I changed my flight to the next day, lost 3 months worth of rent on my apartment. Was too sad to care. Should've stayed just to spite her and fucked Chinese hookers every night then given her back the sheets she lended me unwashed at the end. But I just wanted to go home, sit in front of my computer and smoke a bowl.
>>
I came home from work early and I could hear her singing in the shower.
I wrote a message in the steam on the mirror and she ran over in her towel and jumped on me. We just kind of sat there breathing as a breeze rolled in and she stole my warmth.

Fuck, OP sometimes I wish I could forget that one.
>>
>>29917705
So basically how we came together was she was being sexually liberal with some boys in the ward, letting them touch her tits. I ended up sitting beside her after everyone left and she asked me about cuddling, whether I was the big or little spoon (I'm short). So we cuddled.
Every day after that we'd meet in the common area, sit beside each other on a couch, I'd try to make her smile, and we'd cuddle. We did try to keep it stealth, but it was really obvious, the orderlies didn't really care that much.
Unfortunately (here's the sad part) she had to be medicated with an IV drip, so she had uncomfortable tubes and a little wheel around thing, so we couldn't cuddle anymore. I was in denial at first, but her IV came out so we realized it wouldn't work. It was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>29917992
>she saw me more like family now

Given the circumstances, what does that even mean?
>>
She used to talk with me in art class. We sat next to each other and we'd paint while quietly chatting. I'd tell a dumb joke and she would laugh that cute laugh of hers.

I got cucked by my my best friend with her. Now she doesn't talk to me because I'm "creepy". Oh well, college is almost over anyway right? r-right?
>>
>>29918128
It means welcome to the friendzone. Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>29917362
this one day it was snowing at night and we played on the snow together, walking across neighborhoods and making snow angels together. We were like 16 and it was kind of autistic, but it didn't matter because I was with her. Then we went in her house and I watched her play this dumb game, and we laid next to each other and talked all night. Life isn't worth living, having perfect moments like this and then having everything else be dreadful. We could never be together romantically and so my life is broken. She was my only friend other than this autistic gay guy. I will never enjoy life now
>>
It was a nice spring afternoon i was laying in bed with her but she had to go outside because her uncle was coming by to look at her car, so she gets up goes up the stairs then i hear her running back downstairs she comes up to me and kisses me on the forehead then goes back out. I know it was just a simple kiss but it was just so beautiful so simple. It's the little things that make the best memories. Being with her and doing nothing and just feeling her soft skin and warm body next to me are what make the memories. But now it's all gone
>>
>>29918379
I used to be able to remember the smell of her perfume, and even catch the faintest trace of it if I concentrated hard enough.
It used to make me cry but I'd give anything to remember it again.
>>
>>29918396

How did it end?
xcdbdfdsfb
>>
>>29917362
If this implies you had a gf , GET OFF MY BOARD NORMALFAGS!!!!!
>>
>>29918379
I still remember what she was wearing what we did where we went on our first date, i remember the first kiss the first fuck the first sleepover everything its all there embedded into my brain.
>>
>unironic post about gf's
>multiple serious replies
>on r9k

You faggots have to get off this board now
>>
I remember when I had some food and have everyone but her snacks from what I had, she looked at me with disbelief and as she tried not to laugh I was giggling and telling her "I won't tell you why I won't give it to you". I was going to give her a whole bag but she left and hasn't been back in over 4 months....

I miss her
>>
File: 1467729175919.png (100 KB, 299x376) Image search: [Google]
1467729175919.png
100 KB, 299x376
>night out with friends
>driving back, get to her house
>park it and confess my feelings, out of the blue
>she was really caught off guard, at a loss for words
>as I was talking she grabs me and we start kissing
>says she doesn't feel anything when I kiss her
>
>>
>>29918396
She went to school 2 hours away and we grew apart.

I thought that if she'd stuck by me through addiction and getting sick and rehab that the distance wouldn't be the end of it, but I guess she'd been unhappy for a while.

She face-timed me after I'd gotten home from work and my bathroom was the only place I could have the privacy to talk. So after an hour of trying to wrap my head around what was happening she finally hung up and I just sat there on a pile of dirty clothes.
>>
>>29918425
replied wrong
>>29918518
>>
God brobots, what is the point in living if you have never had a gf? Or even worse in my case imo, almost having one but losing her. I have no friends and I never had her but now I lost her.
>>
Dancing with her at a valentines day party at a rural little saddle club. I remember her red dress. I remember the way she looked at me with her sapphire blue eyes and her smile that set my soul on fire, and I knew in that moment I was head over heels in love with her. Her friend took a video that I never knew of until much later. I'm glad I have that video now. It's a view into the best time of my life. I'll never get to dance with her or see her or hear her voice again.
>>
>>29918595
That is so sad anon I hope someone can fill the void that she left one day
>>
>>29918610
Sadly not anon. She was my first and only love. I was her first and only boyfriend. And she's dead. She died in a car accident. There is no person alive that can fill this void. "When the sun has set, no candle can replace it". She'd like that quote, and playfully call me a faggot anyway.
>>
>Be Valentine's day
>Get in bed
>Stay in bed all day
>Only sex twice
>Spend the rest of the time naked cuddling

Sex is bullshit
I just want to hold her.
>>
>>29918718
iktf anon, am i a faggot for just wanting to hold her all night? i'm down for sex, but all i really want is that feeling of, happiness with her.

fuck dude, i can't even word it properly, i wasn't meant for relationships
>>
>>29918673
That's terrible buddy if I were you I would never be able to love anyone else I'm sorry
>>
>>29918673
get over it, phaggot
>>
>>29917362
Having deep conversations about art, spiritually and fiction that would last all night. I just wish she still wanted to spend every free moment of the day with me.
>>
There hasnt been a her for 12 years.
>>
>>29917362
You still with us, OP?
>>
She was crying once round my house, I asked why and she said she didn't want to leave
Obviously her crying wasn't good, but it was probably the sweetest thing anyone ever said to me
>>
just lying together in the bed senpai, talking about whatever came up to mind, feeling like nothing else mattered
too bad i'm a retard and when i realized i loved her it was too late
>>
She was my college classmate. She was a robot even more then me. We always sat together. She helped me with maths, i helped her with English. I've never seen her with make up on her face. Her nails wer neatly cut. She seemed to me alot better than other normie whores in my class. Sometimes they bullied us and we skipped lessons walking round the park. I remember the first time I hugged her. It was the last day of the 1st semester. I accompanied her to the bus stop. Her blonde hair didn't have the smell of shampoo or stuff. They just smelled like HER. So i drowned my face in her hair.I think back to the day I invited her at my place on Christmas day. We sat on a sofa, and watched Brunhilda in the dark together. She laid her hair on my knees. We hugged again. I wanted to kiss her badly. But couldn't let myself to do it because it could embarass her or i'm just an autist.
I havent seen her like for 4 months, havent texted her for 2 months. I miss her. But she doesn't care. I can hardly remember her face and voice. Somthing hurts in my chest. I can't deal with this feel.
>>
god i am still so butthurt its unbelievable

she left me becuase she wanted a "new start" when she decided she wanted to switch schools.

i was holding her social skills back

hold me anons
>>
File: 1280631659681.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1280631659681.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
One night she called me "just to hear my voice"
We talked all night and shared hilarious may mays with each other.
She was a total dork, but she was my dork.
>>
File: 1457226906703s.jpg (10 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
1457226906703s.jpg
10 KB, 250x248
>>29917362
We were walking a long a beach, having the time of our lives without a care in the world. We took silly little pictures that ended up coming out really cute, and we both liked them. After that we wandered into a gift shop and bought silly matching necklaces. I miss her. I know she's already thrown away her necklace, but i still hold onto mine, i don't know why i can't let go. I wish i could, but that might mean forgetting the wonderful times we had together. She probably doesn't think the same of those memories, i'm sorry hon.
>>
>>29918479
I posted about my dysfunctional mental ward cuddlebunny though, family member.
>>
i arrived at the airport and on our way home
>you know Anon, im still mad
i was just way too obvivious about her bullshit and it calmed her down

i dont miss her per se because its been a long time and its done forever

i was happy with her
>>
>>29917412
Happened to me, too.

>Kind of rough considering I've been with her for like over a decade.

Jesus, man!
I'm sorry...
We've been together "only" for 5 years (+1.5 year separated)
Distant relationship killed it... for her.
She couldn't wait for me and she wanted to become a strong independent wyman.

I could wait for her forever.
I've always loved her, helped her and wanted to be with her.

Fuck it.
Fuck everything.
>>
>>29917362
Kill yourself normalcuck
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.