[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I literally hacked reality and found a way to get my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1416621614675.jpg (266 KB, 800x882) Image search: [Google]
1416621614675.jpg
266 KB, 800x882
>mfw I literally hacked reality and found a way to get my full rocks off on a fetish, in public, with cute beautiful girls, for free, and it's completely legal.

this would be the equivalent to a footfag being able to walk the streets of his neighborhood markets during the hottest days of the season and able to look and gaze and sniff each and every single pair of qt he would dare too and get away with it completely

>have small penis humiliation fetish
>walk into cvs or walmart or any department store that sells condoms
>target an attractive female
>ask, very embarrassingly jittery and bashfully "excuse me pretty lady, I need to ask for some help"
>"what can I do for you. sir?"
>"umm i uh I need ro uh...do you sell condoms--"
>oh condoms yeah isle 9
>"no.. I uh..."
*makes eye contact and holds it*
>"I need to buy extra small size condoms. the smallest you've got"

there's much potential to explore with this
enjoying looking like creeps with dark sunglasses footfags
you're not fooling anyone
>>
>>29917245
Only flaw I see with this is that I've never seen an attractive woman work for CVS or walgreens
>>
File: 6dffe3bb-5d56-3f5c-1097030.png (355 KB, 715x479) Image search: [Google]
6dffe3bb-5d56-3f5c-1097030.png
355 KB, 715x479
>>29917245
>tfw house filled with tiny condoms
>tfw never gonna use them on qt ladies
>>
>>29917288
I live in socal. lots of qt white girls, asians, and latinas work the cashiers just like they hide all the landwhales and beaners in the back doing the real work
>>
File: photo.jpg (86 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
86 KB, 900x900
>>29917385
>try on all the condoms
>never buy one
>>
>>29917245
kek, it's a shame most people don't have a small penis humiliation fetish.
>>
>>29917245
>excuse me pretty lady, I need to ask for some help
This is the point she calls the police
>>
>ask, very embarrassingly jittery and bashfully "excuse me pretty lady, I need to ask for some help"

Immediately pictured you as fat, balding, bug eyed loser with a beta male voice.
>>
autism combat evolved
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.