[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your excuse robotos? This guy? With that gir!!??!? Come on man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
What is your excuse robotos? This guy? With that gir!!??!? Come on man
>>
>>29916972
They are more or less on the same level. Both are rather average, except the guy has done good for himself by dating upwards. He got a girl a step above himself. If we assume.

Females look for utility. A car, a living space, a job, and the potential to make life easier for her. Benefits. They don't only look towards physical attractiveness when most men are indeed average.

So let's assume this guy has all those things, plus an extra genetic gift - nice skin, decent facial hair, healthy teeth, etc. That would be enough to get a GF. Even more so if you are a sociable person. Non-chads end up with decent GFs like this all the time. Just get your life together, be independent, and you'll at worst be happier with yourself and at best attract the attention of a female.
>>
I am straight and I don't think he's hot. She looks cute though. IMO. Her hair is actually in an updo.
>>
>>29916972
why one is the guy and which one is the girl? serious question
>>
>>29916972
They look like twins. Wtf is going on
>>
>>29916972
the girl looks like him but a girl
>>
>>29916972
Getting pussy a gf requires too much effort.
>>
>>29916972
dude I could totally kick his ass
>>
wowow on right now. outkicked his coverage senpai?
>>
>>29918676
is that a black eye?
>>
I'm a zero personality autist
>>
>>29916972
Listen to this genius : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20dYoGsLVHE
>>
>>29917289
I think its like this,
if they ugly, then they need all those things.
if they not ugly, they don't need any of those things.
if u ugly and have those things, they`ll still cheat on you at any opportunity if you goodlooking with non of those things
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.